-.:Lillian:.-

Lillian's P.O.V

I was with Toby and we were killing. Allie had dissociative identity disorder which basically means that she has two personalitys.I'm her other personality who came out while talking to that bitch she calls a best friend,Ke.Allie is a pathetic wimp anyway who thinks she actually trust these psychopaths.I mean,i had to say i was one to,but still.I heard her in my head telling me to leave her alone time and time again.My response would be to tell her to shut up."Hey Allie,a-are you o-ok"All of a sudden i found myself losing controll.What is happening,this shouldn't be happening. Than darkness took me over,for now.

Allie's P.O.V

I was finally in controll.I didn't know what happening all i know is that i wasnt myself.I blink a few times and then see Toby in front of me,covered in blood.I gasped and fell back.I heard a sudden clunk from an object hitting a rock.I looked to find a bloody hammer.I backed away,hitting my head on a tree.I looked down to find myself covered in blood.I screamed as loud as i could.What happened to me.Why was drentched in blood.I looked up at Toby who just gaved me a confused look."Can we just go home,please"All he did was nod and we were on our way.

A/N:Sorry guys that its to short,Ke needs to write her fricken part cause its more important than my life on the line.Love you my little proxies-Issy