-.:"I J-just NEVER W-wanna Lose Y-you Again:.-

Allie's P.O.V

Toby had given me a big hug when he saw me.I don't know why since he hasn't seen me in 2 years.But giving me that hug earned me a death stare from a girl who i believe is named ClockWork. In alot of fan art she was seen with toby and they were shipped so much.I was actually jelous when i saw her.I really didn't know why since i had Liu,but i did.Toby then grabed my hand and pulled my upstairs and into a bedroom.I looked around.It was a black room with two hatchets

hanging off two hooks.I smirked, realizing that he had pulled me into his room.I turned around to face him and noticed he was frowning under his mask.I looked around one more time seeing tisues all over the place.I soon realized what i did and started crying."W-whats W-w-wrong Allie"he asked,walking up to me."Im sorry,i just.I was mad and scared and i didnt know what to do and the first thing that came to mind was to run away so i...."I was cut if by a warm feeling on my lips.Coming back to reality,i saw Toby,up close,and kissing me.The first thing that came to mind was to kiss him back,so i did.We kissed for about two minutes until i remembered Liu.I pulled away."W-whats w-w-wrong"he asked,sad that i had pulled away."I'm sorry Toby,but i have a boyfriend"He frowned,me seeing that his mask was fully off.He looked up at me"I j-just NEVER W-wanna Lose Y-you Again"He looked up at me one more time before he said"D-does he h-have a n-n-name"I looked up at him."It's Liu"Right after i said hus name,Jeff came bursting into the room,he looked really pissed off."Who's Liu"he asked me through his teeth."He's my b-boyfriend"scared at what he would say."What did he look like"he said again through his teeth."H-he has brown hair,green eyes and a bunch of stiches on his face"After finishing,he grabed his knife and slashed my face,knocking me to the ground and knocking me out from the impact.

A/N:Sorry for the short chapter,i just didnt really know what to write that much.Hopefully you enjoyed it Proxies-Issy