Chapter 11

I checked the time, it was 6.50 am. I had to leave. I smiled and unwrapped myself from his embrace and got up.

I kissed his cheek and walked towards his window.

"Stay," I heard him say.

I turned around and saw him looking at me still lying on his bed.

"I have to get ready for school," I whispered.

"Please stay. We can skip school today," he said getting into a sitting position on his bed.

"I hv never skipped school before..."

"Neither have I."

"My brother..."

"I already told him," he grinned.

"What, did you plan this all already?" I asked, a little suspicious.

"Mmmmm nope. Just thought you need a little fun, you know, getting away from school," he stood up and guided me back to the bed.

Woah what. I took a step back.

He laughed, "that's not what I meant. I meant it like, go back to sleep and I'll take you out later."

"Oh. Ohh... Ohhhhhhh okay," I lay down and closed my eyes. And eventually fell asleep.

~~~~~

I jolted awake from my nightmare. I sat up and put my hands to my face, I was having cold sweat. I wiped out all my sweat from my forehead with my hands and sat there trembling.

It was always the same dream. Always over and over again whenever I slept for more than an hour.

"Hey you okay?"

I looked at him. His eyes were closed but I could tell he was concerned.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"What time is it?"

"Its 10."

"Well let's go!"

"You're still in bed," I rolled my eyes at him.

"Go home and get changed into light clothing, something simple and nice then come back here," he got up and walked to the window opening it.

I hopped out and ran home.

I changed into a random sun dress, it was flowy of course and it had 2 thin straps that went over my shoulder and crossed at the back.

I grabbed an apple and munched on it while walking back to his house. By the time I got there, he was already waiting in the car.

I got in and then he blindfolded me.

"This isn't the part where you kidnap me then rape me right?" I laughed nervously.

"Well who knows," he whispered into my ear causing shivers to run down my back.

It was a long car ride. At one point he opened the window and the breeze was beautiful except the fact that my hair became poofy and really messy.

Like I couldn't see how my hair looked like but I could feel it sticking everywhere.

Whenever the car stopped for a while he would just poke my side causing me to jump. It was painful yet ticklish at the same time.

After what seemed like forever......

"We're here!!!" He shouted with glee.

He then opened the car door and left me in the car. I started to panic. What if he left me in here to die???

I tried to undo the knot on the blindfold but it was on too tight. Suddenly, the door beside me opened and he slowly guided me out of the car.

When my foot hit the ground, I knew it wasn't grass or the road. It was sand. I was at the beach.

I could hear birds fluttering, the sound of seagulls and the sound of the waves crashing onto shore.

He undid the knot and I could see. The sun wasn't too bright and the beach was almost empty except for some tourists walking around.

"I havent been to the beach in forever!" I gasped.

"I know, your brother told me," Max grinned.

We took off our shoes and left it at the backseat then put sunblock on ourselves. After that we just played in the sand.

We built sandcastles, then threw sand at each other but then realized we shouldn't after he accidentally threw it in my eye.

We splashed water at each other and finally we sat on a towel he brought and stared at the sea. By then it was about noon and the sun was setting slowly.

I leaned on his shoulder while his arm was around mine. We watched the sunset silently until the last bit of sun disappeared into the sea.

We packed up and left. Thankfully, he brought extra clothes for me which was another dress for some reason and I had to change in his car without him looking of course.

Then we exchanged and he went to change into a fresh set of clothes. After that he blindfolded me again.

But this time the journey was short, turns out he brought us this really nice place where they served awesome lasagna.

After that he brought me home to change and I went to his room to sleep.

"I'll take the floor alright? Cause it seems really cramped on the bed," he said.

"But... I can't sleep without you sleeping beside me," I pouted.

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm. I wanna cuddle."

He sighed, "alright."