Chapter 26

"Stop fighting it...," he looked at me.

"But you don't want it," I looked down avoiding his gaze.

"I do.. But its not the time, I promise.. Just give me more time," he took my hand in his.

I sighed.

"Okay.. I worry though."

"Don't worry alright?"

"I'll worry less," I smiled a bit.

~~~~~

I called Alaska the minute I went home and told her everything. I needed her toilet talk.

Her toilet talk is basically using a toilet as an example to explain things like if u need to use the toilet you will go, so same thing with Max if you want to be with Max you be with Max.

"Girls don't ask guys you know," I rolled my eyes even though she couldn't see me cause we were talking on the phone.

"Oh please, what century do you live in? Girls can ask guys," I'm pretty sure she rolled her eyes too.

"I like to be old fashioned though."

"Girl, you want it right?" She stated.

"Uh yes?"

"Is that a question?"

"Maybe.....?" I raised an eyebrow , where was she going with this.

I could hear the sound of her face palming, "okay all I have to say is, if you really want it and you're desperate, go and ask him. If not, wait and give him more time like he wanted you to."

"I'm not desperate... But I really want it and I really want to give him more time. Plus I still thinking asking him is a bad idea," I said.

"You want me to reexplain the toilet talk?"

"No!!!" I rejected. It was hard for me to understand it...

She burst out laughing, "okay well see you tomorrow loser."

I hung up after saying goodbye.

Throwing my phone on my bed, I jumped on it and landed face flat groaning into the bedsheets.

Why are boys so fucking weird, annoying and confusing? Yet we girls still fall for them so easily.

I let myself roam back far into my memories to the time when I was still with Adam. We were so happy with each other. But I think.. My mistake was agreeing to be his girlfriend like on the day he confessed.

I miss those happy times but also I'm glad they're over if not I wouldn't have fallen in love with Max. It has been 5 months since the break up and so many things has happened to me.

I flipped myself around and stared at the ceiling, my stomach growled and I checked the time. It was 9 pm and I still hasn't had eaten anything.

I made my way downstairs to an empty living room. My brother was probably out and my mum was probably at the bar drinking her sadness away. I didn't intend to help her but I think she needs serious help.

I cooked some spaghetti noodles and added salt, olive oil, pepper and of course, Italian herbs. Mixed it all together and boom. You got yourself a simple meal.

I then got my mason jar and cut strawberries into it then filled it with Ribena syrup and added ice and water.

I sat at the dining table which has been untouched for the longest time and brought down my laptop where I started to play YouTube videos.

I ate, drank and watched till it was 10 pm. Nice, an hour gone.

The doorbell rang, I ran over to see who was there and guess what? It was my mums stupid ex boyfriend.

"Please open up, I should not have slept with your friend. I'm really sorry," he was carrying a bunch of roses looking not sad at all.

My voice sounded a lot like my mother's so I answered, "why did you try to rape my daughter? Why did you drug me and my son?"

"I didn't!"

"I have security cameras around the house. Don't lie," I smirked. This was fun.

He put his hand through his hair, he was looking frustrated.

"Get away from here and don't ever call or come back. Or I will call the cops. Got it?" I said sternly.

Looking through the peep hole I saw him back away to his car, who had a girl in it.

I wonder how many girls he had cheated on. I went to wash my dishes and went back up to my room. My phone was furiously buzzing over and over again with messages.

Of course, the groups on WhatsApp just had to spam. I opened it up and just scrolled through all the spams.

Apparently, Max was spamming me too. He wanted to... Cuddle? I burst out laughing. Seriously?

Cuddling was nice if like you're in a air conditioned room and it was a stormy weather outside. That would be perfect.

I gave the excuse that I was filming and put my phone aside. Then I realized, I really should be filming. I had 3 videos on standby but I needed more.

I quickly set up my stuff and equipment and started to film the night away..