Chapter 16

My eyes slowly opened. I was scared of what news I might receive, for example, I lost my virginity or I've been really abused..

I got up and sighed. Whatever he did, I had no idea how I ended up in Max's house.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," Max smiled.

"How do I always end up at your house?"

"Well I came to your house right about 10 minutes after you were drugged, and trust me, I know how much the drug takes place, I know about the exact time he injected you. Anyway so blah de blah de blah I might have tied him up and threw him into the store room," he laughed.

"Did he.. do anything to me?" My voice trembled.

"Not really.. You still have your v-card but I couldn't save the wounds on your wrists where he tied you up.. Sorry," he looked guilty.

I was surprised, "hey don't be sad. You freaking saved me. These wounds don't matter."

I hugged him and he winced. Pulling away, I asked, "what's wrong?"

"He might have slammed me into the wall a couple of times..."

"Holy fuck are you okay? Where did he hurt you?"

"I'm alright, don't have to worry about me."

"I worry," I ran my hand up his back, "is it bad?"

"Well I can't see it, its on my back," he chuckled.

I wanted to see how bad it was, but he would have to take off his shirt and that might be... A little bit awkward.

Another round of ache went through my heart but I pushed it back, I don't want to remember this. Forget.. Forget...

"Here, take off your shirt, I can help," I offered.

"Okay nurse," and he took off his shirt.

I didn't even care about whether he had muscles or not, his wounds were bad. There were cuts upon bruises upon more bruises. It looked really painful.

I got him to stay there and to not move while I ran around his house trying to find alcohol and cotton balls to treat his wounds.

When I came back, I slowly poured a bit of the alcohol on the cotton and dabbed it gently. He hissed with pain which sent me a fly of panic.

"Its okay! Keep going.." He said with a pained tone.

I continued dabbing on the wounds until I finished, "I can't do anything with your bruises."

"Its alright, it'll heal with time."

"What happened to my mum? My brother?"

"I don't know. Your brother was knocked out on his bed and so was your mum," he sighed.

"I'll go home now, thanks so much. And see you later," I smiled.

I climbed out of his window without much effort and ran home. I needed to know that my brother and my mum was safe.

I climbed into my window and slowly crept out the door and proceeded to my brother's room. He was still 'sleeping'. I breathed a sigh of relief. Thank god.

"Heather? Is that you?" I heard my mum's voice shout from her room.

"Uhh yeah."

"You are in big trouble, young lady!"

What the fuck did I do... I went to her room and found her with her god forsaken boyfriend.

"Why did you lock him in the store room?"

"I didn't!" I protested.

"Then how did he get in there? Lock himself? Your brother was asleep at that time! Get out of my house," my mum yelled.

"What!? You're throwing me out? After what your fuckboy did?"

"GET. OUT!"

I whipped around and stomped off. I called Alaska and asked if I could chill at her house and her parents allowed so I packed a few stuff and left.

When I arrived, there was leftover dinner on a plate that her parents had put together for me. I thanked them. I was grateful and all.

After I ate I went up to Alaska's room where we had GIRL TALK.

"So why were you kicked out?" She asked.

"Her fuckboy, oh sorry I meant, loving sweet boyfriend drugged my mum, my bro and me just to rape me. And of course Max was there to save the day.. And my mum thought I was the one that threw her boyfriend into the store room and well, threw me out," I replied.

"Woah. Girl that's not a good thing," Alaska frowned.

"Yeah you don't say."

"So Maaaaaaaaaximilian eh?"

I facepalmed, "what about him?"

"Are you 2 dating? You seem to be spending a lot of time with him," she giggled.

"Nope. Friends friends and just friends. Although... I got drunk one night because of my mum's fuckboy and I don't remember much but I think I might have made out with him..." I trailed off.

"What!? GIRL WHAT!??" She screamed.

"Calm down! I have no idea what happened, I gotta ask him," I sighed.

"Dude. Tell me everything."