Chapter 14

I ran to the door, not in excitement, in anger. Why the fuck did she bring her stupid boyfriend here.

I stood in the living room staring at her boyfriend. He was tall, muscular and looked nice. He was looking around and when his eyes set down on me, he smirked as if trying to flirt with me.

I bet that's what got my mum crazy over him. He walked over to me and said, "so you must be Heather."

"And you must be the jerk that just wants to penetrate my mum," I glared.

"Julia! You got a feisty one right here," he chuckled.

"Gets it from her father," my mum shouted from her room.

He bends down to get a better look at me, "I see... So where's your brother?" He caressed my cheek lightly.

I look a step back eyeing him. He made me really uncomfortable, "he's upstairs."

"Be a dear and get him down for me please," he did his "charming" smile again. It was creepy and scary and all I could see in his eyes was pure evil.

I ran upstairs, I just wanted to get away from him. I'm no superhero but somehow the gut feeling around him makes me want to throw up.

"Bro, mums creepy boyfriend wants to take a look at you. He's creepy. Be warned," I said.

He looked up from his computer, "did he do anything to you?"

"He touched my cheek..."

"That bastard. I'm going downstairs," he stood up and stomped down.

"Wait!"

I dashed down after him and his behind the stairs to see what he was going to do.

"Dude. Stay the fuck away from my sister. You hurt her. I hurt you. Got that?" My brother pushed him away as mum's boyfriend tried to give him the classic guy greeting.

"Woah chill. I didn't know both children were feisty. Hey Julia what happened to your genes. Who did your beauty go to?"

I clenched my fists, I could see my brother doing the same.

My mum appeared from the kitchen, "it'll go to our children of course."

I came out of my hiding place, "what the actual fuck mum."

"Mind your language young lady."

"I'm outta here," I showed the peace sign and then went up to my room.

I dialed Max's number.

"Hello?"

"Your parents at home?"

"Um nope. You okay?"

"Yeah I'm great. I'm going over," then I hung up. I stole 3 beers from the fridge and gulped down 2 saving one for Max.

I started to feel a bit dizzy but screw that. I swayed and stumbled over to his house and rang the door bell.

"Heather! Why did you come from... You're drunk," he swung open the door.

"Noooope! Here one for you," I shoved the beer into his hand and walked into his house.

He opened it and drunk it. Nice.

"I've been having a bad day so why not," he smiled as his finished it in a few short gulps.

He got a few more beers and we went up to his room. We just downed it all.

"Truth or dare," I asked.

He was drunk too.

"Dare," he smirked.

"Kiss me," I moved closer to him till I could feel his breath on my face.

Suddenly he frowned, "are you sure?"

"Its a dare, hurry up."

He kissed me. It was almost as if it was some cliche movie where sparks fly and wind blows around you.

I put a hand in his hair where I brought him closer to me and left the other hand on his shoulder.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and then he carried me and put me on his bed. I lay down and he was on top of me. He trailed his kisses down to my neck slowly sucking on my skin.

I tipped my head back feeling good. I didn't care if we were drunk, it felt good.

He kissed me on the lips again, his tongue begged for entrance and I let it in.

We spent a good amount of time making out until well, we pulled away from each other.

I didn't know what to say. He kissed me, I kissed him. We didn't say anything else. We just went to sleep.