Chapter 5

"Get a dress in case some random dude asks you to the dance!"

I groaned at the pile of dresses placed before me. Alaska, Ro and lilac had literally tried on almost every dress in this store.

Alaska finally chose this black sliver sparkly strapped dress and Ro chose a light orange flowy dress which really suited her.

Lilac didn't choose anything from this store which means we will have to continue store hopping.

"So you gonna pick one?" Ro asked.

"Nope. Maybe in the next store," I sighed.

"You sigh a lot you know that?" Alaska said.

"Nah."

The dance was next week and Lilac got asked by Adillion. It was pretty sweet because it was in the middle of the entire canteen. Like he went up to her, took her hand and brought her to the middle.

Then his friend brought him a bunch of roses and then he kneeled down and was like, "will you be my date to the dance?"

It was funny because everyone was like oooooohhhhh or ehhhh good luck bro. And then when Lilacia accepted, everyone was like awwwwwwww and pretty much clapping and congratulating Adillion on his success.

And plus, Lilac did have a crush on him and a lot of people knew so girls were fangirling for her.

Ro and I haven't got a date yet. I'm pretty sure Sean was gonna ask her. He likes her after all. But Ro is pretty independent, who knows if she'll accept.

So on we go to the next store. Lilac quickly found a dress with was light pink with a ruffled skirt and it was strapless on the top part.

Now after she bought it, the 3 idiots went to make me try dresses. Most of them didn't catch my eye except this dark blue dress. It had a very frizzy like skirt that was flowly and different lengths.

I tried it on and holy shit. I look awesome. So I just bought this dress.

"Can we go home now?" I asked.

"Nope. Make up time!"

"I already have make up.." I groaned.

"Well then recommend us," Ro said.

I sighed, here we go again.

So we spent literally the entire day at the shopping mall with them dragging me around the whole place. I'm pretty sure I memorized the whole mall by now.

But the thing is.. Whenever i thought about the dance, my heart starts to ache all over again.

It was during Christmas and it was snowing. We had to dress extra formal to prom like it was some important meeting with the presidents all over the world.

During the dance, we snuck out of the school and just sat outside on one of the benches with snow light falling on us.

He started to sing softly. He sang a song I didn't know but it was really sweet and romantic even though his voice was terrible as fuck.

I sighed quietly. He immediately stopped singing and looked at me. I looked at him. We inched closer to each other, my face nearing his, our cold breaths huffing on each others face. And thank god his breath didn't stink, neither did mine.

Slowly... Slowly... Closer..... Even closer...

Our lips touched.

Adam continued the kiss in a slow motion but then slowly increasing its pace and I couldn't get enough of him. My heart was racing and I had to breathe. But no. I wanted to kiss more. More..

He pulled away.

He panted and so did I.

"Sorry! Had.... *huff* to breathe," he apologized.

I laughed, "that's alright."

He slung his arm over my shoulder and I leaned my head on his. It was just perfect. The snow, Adam, the dance, everything.

"Wanna go back inside?"

"Mmkay. Let's go!" He replied.

And so we spent the rest of the night dancing and just partying like all other teenagers. (A/N: OHHHHHHHHH STORY REFERENCE AHAHAHA)

Have you ever had this feeling like, you wanted to go back into the past and change whatever you could to sustain something? It felt as if I could never get over him..

Max called me later that night and we skyped for a long time. We randomly gamed together. Then just chatted. It was fun.

He makes me happy. Not the crush way. But the friendship way. He makes me forget what had happened between me and Adam and it was just beautiful.

I like talking to him, he could make any day better with just a smile or a laugh. I love it.