Chapter Twenty-one

Chapter Twenty-one

It was midnight; Esmeralda and Fred were driving to the police station where Brad’s cell was. They knew that they had to free him before the morning, as it would be difficult to manipulate more than one person.

Fred parked the car and Esmeralda ordered him to wait outside in the car. She walked in and saw Sheriff Smith sitting at her desk having a cup of coffee. The cell keys were on her belt. The woman had noticed Esmeralda.

“Young lady, how can I help you?”´-The Sheriff asked.

Esmeralda stared right into the woman’s blue eyes and entered her mind.

“Forget all that has happened this afternoon. Delete all records of Mr. Spikes and go to the cell and free him.”-Esmeralda ordered.

The woman did all that was asked of her. She walked towards the cell and opened the door.

“Mr. Spikes you can go we have no charges against you. I don’t even know who locked you up mistakenly. I apologize.”-Sheriff stated and locked the door as the Brad left the cell confused.

He walked towards the hall and saw Esmeralda sitting there.  Brad was surprised to see her but he was happy as he felt very attracted towards her. She was really the most beautiful woman on earth to him and had something mysterious that made her even more interesting and stunning.

Esmeralda smiled happily when she saw him walk towards her. She walked towards him and pulled him out of the station holding his hand.  Brad was so surprised that he wasn’t able to say a word; he stared at her like wanting to kiss her. 

Fred saw them and drove towards them with his car. Esmeralda noticed that Brad was frozen and only glancing at her, she opened the car door and pushed him in. She then took place beside Fred on the front seat.

Esmeralda wasn’t able to sit calmly on her seat. She felt something incredible towards Brad and wasn’t able to control it. Fred noticed her nervousness and looked at her questioning. She didn’t say a word and crawled to the back seat and sat herself beside Brad. 

Brad forced a smile and tried not to stare at her so longingly. Right in that instant Esmeralda kissed him. He threw his arms around her and liked the cold gentle lips. He started caressing her so passionately like wanting to absorb her. The kissing started getting wilder and wilder. They didn’t want to stop. 

Fred started to hear all the smooching and was getting annoyed. He yelled at them to stop and behave but they seemed deaf. He decided to put his foot on the gas pedal and as the car reached its maximum velocity, he pulled the break.  Brad and Esmeralda almost hit he the front seats and stopped their passionate. They had questioned faced towards Fred. 

“Finally, you two stopped. Don’t throw me those faces.  My car is not the love bus. So if you want to continue get out. “-Fred said stern.

Brad blushed and was red like tomato from face to ears. Esmeralda threw an angry glance at Fred and stepped out of the car. Brad wanted to mutter something to Fred but instantly decided to follow Esmeralda.  Fred shook his head and drove away.

“You didn’t have to get out of the car dear.”-Esmeralda pointed out.

“Oh yes I had to. I cannot be without you.”-Brad stated smiling broadly.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have kissed you.”-Esmeralda said trying not to look at him.

“Are you kidding me? I’ve wanted to do that ever since I first saw you. At first I thought I had just dreamt of you and you couldn’t be real. But then I saw you again and thought that you must be real and I thought I have no chance to be with someone so divinely beautiful like you.”-Brad said full of emotion.