•21

******

The only impossible journey is the one you never begin. -Tony Robbins

*****************

"I get to fuck you as my fiancé, what a wonderful world we live in." insufferable, I tell you.

"Israel, I will get off this bed and go make jokes with your siblings." He spanks my ass.

"You are making bold threats for a person whose ass is in the air." Another spank

"Do I need to beg you?" I feel his thumb in my anus, a groan escapes my lips.

"I would love to hear you beg." I am feeling his thumb as it moves in my anus, it feels good, I can feel the grip my ass has on his finger but I need his dick in my vagina. I can not get yesterday out of my mind. Not sure if it was because it was make-up sex but something about yesterday felt enticing and enriching.

"Daddy, I need you, stop teasing." Palm connects with my ass

"Patience, Amore." Did he have to say it in Italian? I shuffle my ass a bit closer to him. "Do we need a lesson in obedience?" Sir if you keep talking in that tone, yes we will.

"No, Sir, but you are speaking in Italian and that makes me melt and want you even more," I whine and I hear him chuckle, this man drives me crazy. I feel his fingers gently caressing my labia. I can hear how wet I am for him. I spread my legs a tad bit wider waiting for him, a spank before he places his hands on my hips.

"I always knew you would say yes." I feel his tip on my entrance. Our moans and groans in sync make me smile. His dick inside me I feel him spank my ass yet again and I feel his pace increasing but his force increasing as well. I let out a whimper and another spank on my ass.

"Ciro." I know he is smiling right now. 

He helps me turn over and he grabs my waist and uses it as a crutch to help him plunge into me, I could feel his dick in my abdomen. With every thrust, a whine and whimper leave my mouth and a grunt, groan and growl leave his thoracic cavity.

"Fuck, Paris."

I feel my climax slowly approaching.

"Ciro..."

"Go for it." I feel him increase the intensity of the thrusts again. My orgasm comes crashing down. He pulls out and I take a moment before grabbing his dick and getting him off.

"God!" He helps me deep-throat his dick, "good girl." I stop to smile. I take his dick in my mouth and I add spit as I go, my tongue rubbing the sides and I feel his tip at the back of my throat. I take it all in, I feel him coming close and I keep up the pace and I wait for his load to fill me up.

When he does cum, some of his semen ends up on my breasts and lap.

We had a shower and ended up in bed naked. I am scrolling through Instagram while he responds to emails. I get a notification that I was tagged in a photo. I tap on the button and it is the picture Israel took of me followed by a picture of us in the mirror. The caption,

Wishing you a happy Christmas

I was expecting more.
"You could have said something better you know, something more than this and why that picture first, you show the good one first." His eyebrows relax and he looks at my phone.

"I told Josh to pick the caption."

"So why did not use the post to announce your engagement?" He stops typing to look at me.

"Our engagement, future Mrs Israel Rumming. That is an entire process. We are going for an engagement shoot and those photos will be used to announce the engagement to the public when it is right. We are going to have our moment for a while before the media ruins it and then there is the wedding." He looks back at the screen in front of him.

"It does not have to be huge, could be simple, can we keep it simple?"

"Anything you want. I have something I need to attend on New years, it is in New York so do you want to leave tomorrow or the day after that?"

"Do I need to be there?"

"It is optional but I would love it if you were there." I nod.

"We can leave the day after tomorrow." As I am about to turn and look at my phone I notice him putting his laptop away.

"Look, just before the announcement, I am going to need you to move into my place because of security."

"Why can I not just stay in Norfolk?"

"It's not that simple." What are the skeletons you have been hiding Israel?

"Explain."

"I will not feel comfortable having you across the ocean, 15 hours away knowing that all kinds of creeps now know who you are, they will know where you live as well, I want you safe."

"That means quitting my job, I'm not ready for that." I was not prepared for that and I told myself that I could do it but I don't think I can.

"I know, Bambina, look, I can have two bodyguards with you in SA and you can stay there for a year and then you will have to come live with me."

"You can see me as often as you can, I will be okay. Norfolk is quite the uneventful place."

"I will take your word for it. Did you tell Palesa the good news?"

"I did, she is excited to be my maid of honour."

"I thought she would have told you to not marry me."

"No, she may not like you but that doesn't mean she disapproves of our relationship." He nods before placing a kiss on my forehead, tucking his hand under my body and pulling me closer.

"Never threaten to leave me, ever again."

"What about it do you not like?"

"I don't ever want to lose you, knowing that there was something I could have done to keep you would break me, I could never recover from losing you."

"You won't lose me."

*******