•30

******

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. -Confucius

******************

(Paris POV)

It has been three days since he has come here. I am thankful but at the same time, I need food, water and the bathroom.

"You know what I realised?"

"What?" He steps closer to me.

"You are an ungrateful little twat."

"You still chose to kidnap me. I am not understanding what you want from me."

"I just wanted you to love me, I just want you to choose me."

"Why wou..." A hit to the ribs.

"Don't you dare? How long will it take you to learn that all I need is love and respect?" My stomach is in too much pain to try and answer. "Answer me!" A slap to the face. I am dying today, aren't I God? If I am, I only have one regret, I didn't tell Israel that I loved him. I want to tell him, I want him to hear it, I want to see the smile on his face when he hears it, the snarky, cocky remark he will make, I want to tell him he is my world.

"Fuck you." Comes out as a murmur, a pained murmur.

"You are testing my patien..." He is down on the ground with two darts in his neck. I check to see who it is and it is random people.

"Who are you?"

"Friends of your fiancé." One of them lets me out of my ropes, my arms have chaffing, bruises and they are painful to move. I am afraid of standing up. One of them helps me up and carries me to a black SUV, he puts me in the backseat. Tears start flowing out of my eyes.

Where is Israel? Is he in New York, did he not come to fetch me? Does he not love me? Was Tyson right?

We get to a hospital, they move me to a gurney, I am transferred to a private room where I am cleaned and given rejuvenating fluids and blood.

The doctor comes in and asks if they need to do a rape kit and I shake my head. They did examine me and told me that I have a few cracked ribs, I dislocated my arm, nearly breaking my wrists.

Paul and Mark are outside my door, I am safe but where is my fiancé? They gave me a sedative so I fall straight to rest.

(Israel's POV)

I know my baby is safe at the hospital, I am preparing for the bastard called Tyson. I wanted to be there for her, I did but I couldn't, I would snap at her and I need to direct my anger to the right person, not my little angel and she needs the rest.

As soon, as I feel better, I am going straight to her and she is going to wake up with me by her bedside with all the things she loves. She is going to be mad at me but hopefully, she can forgive me for not being there, I can never let her see this side of me.

Hanging from the ceiling, his feet three inches from the ground. He is quite short, dumping the entire jug of water on his head, I wait for him to come to, I pull the rag off while he is gasping for air.

"Israel?"

"I have to give it to you, you went an entire month without me suspecting a thing but you are now the reason Paris is not allowed, male friends. Why did you do it?"