2.27

"It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them."

- Agatha Christie

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

welcome to part 2 my lovely readers :)

Yumin POV

"Yumin, the guys will be teleporting here tonight." Jungwon said softly, rolling over onto my chest and peering up at me with his big, gorgeous eyes. (A/N: "gorgeous" is making me cringe but idk a better word send help) He took my hand into his own, gently fiddling with my fingers. "Do you think you'll be able to handle it?"

I observed as Jungwon placed a soft kiss onto my fingers, shooting me a reassuring smile. I softly smiled back, leaning back against the headboard. "Probably."

In all honesty, turning back into a pure blood had been the worst and best experience of my life.

The first day of my transformation included alarming changes in my behavior, as well as constant shivers or heat waves. Even Jungwon, who had never really personally witnessed a situation like this, didn't know what to do besides offer his support and hospitality. He was there every time the sharp pains in my my body jolted me awake from my sleep or when I fell into a transformation frenzy.

It had now been four days since I turned back into my original form. Along with the new physical appearance - paler skin and slightly longer incisors -, I went through a mental change too. I had a heightened sense of smell and no longer indulged in being excited about food, as it was no longer a necessity to me. Furthermore, I gained back the childhood memories with Jungwon that I lost. This only increased the closeness in our relationship, and he was ecstatic to see that I finally remembered him.

Of course, the most challenging alteration was the fact that I was now required to consume blood in order to function normally. What's weird about this to me, though, is the fact that the metallic taste of blood now tasted sweet and delectable on my tongue. The discovery both disgusted and intrigued me.

I solely consumed Jungwon's blood on the first day, to my embarrassment. After consuming his blood immediately after I transformed, I was shocked once I gained my control back to see my teeth planted into my lover's neck.

Immediately, I had reeled back and covered my mouth in shock, wiping the small trickle of blood on my chin and staring at Jungwon with wide eyes. He looked drained from the blood loss, but there had been no regret shining in his eyes. In fact, he had seemed relieved as he enclosed his arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug.

Only a mere two hours later after that encounter, I was jolted with the need to consume blood again, just like a newborn baby would be with their milk. Jungwon and I had been taking a nap to try and regain both of our energy back before my breathing started becoming rapid.

The sleepy boy had only blinked at me with delirious eyes, still half asleep, before tapping his neck with a finger and tilting his head to the side.

I had been flabbergasted. He only continued to insist, whining when his patience started thinning as I continued to refuse. He raised a sleepy hand to the back of my head before gently pushing my face towards his neck, much to my disbelief.

"You'll be able to heal quicker and more smoothly with my blood." He croaked out, sleepiness lacing his voice. "The more you resist, the harder it will become."

"And no," he added. "this will not be an instance where I am the one to give up on the argument. I will make it a royal order if I must."

At the time, I had let out a defeated sigh before sinking my teeth into his neck once again with a flush on my cheeks.