2.38

A pig.

There's a fucking pig in my arms.

It took every single ounce of self control inside of me to restrain myself from twirling the poor animal around the room. He was just so cute.

Porkey was only one month old, with a black patch amongst pink around his right eye, one on his back, and another on his left leg. The second Jungwon had pulled up with Porkey in his arms shortly after he left when the maids were tending to me and claiming 'he had to give me my first present at this instant', my prince had unfortunately fallen to second in line for my heart.

Porkey, of course, had to come first.

I recalled our conversation from a few weeks ago when Jungwon had been doing paperwork at his desk, glasses resting on his nose and fingers tapping the desk in concentration as he flipped through numerous proposals and forms. I had been sprawled out with boredom on an armchair next to his desk, a book titled A Vampire's Guide to Magic sitting absently in my hands.

"I want a pig." I declared, shutting the book to add dramatic effects.

Without looking up from his work, Jungwon answered, "There's bacon in the royal kitchen."

However, the pig blinking up at me with glittering eyes told me that Jungwon had indeed listened to what I said, remembering even when I had forgotten the proposal. Immediately after he gently handed the baby over to me (and with a little help from Diana, who miraculously happened to know a friend who made clothes for pigs), I dressed him up in a gold and navy patterned sweater vest to match the Yang Kingdom's colors.

I was sitting on one of my couches, Porkey on my lap. We stared at each other in silence.

"Oink" he snorted.

...

"Oh. my. godlsjflkasjdlkfjasldfjlsjdf" I squealed, hugging the pig. "Aren't you the cutest little baby?"

My door opened, revealing Jungwon dressed in his formal attire. His uniform was black with a gold collar and shoulder plates, a matching gold sash draped across him. Medals and ribbons glittered across and down his left chest.

There was a smile on his face before it quickly dropped as his sucked in a breath in awe. "Wow." He breathed out.

I beamed at him, proudly holding Porkey up to let Jungwon admire him. "I know. Doesn't he look so handsome in his little sweater vest?"

Jungwon let out a laugh, walking up to us. "Not the pig, silly." he snickered, fondly taking a strand of my hair in between his fingers. "You. I must admit, I managed to pull one hell of a girl."

I felt a blush creep its way onto my face, and I looked down to hide my smile. "Don't listen to him, Porkey. Your father is just too utterly down bad for me to recognize your handsomeness."

"I agree with that one." Jungwon admitted.

Porkey snorted, continuing to aimlessly watch us, not a single thought behind his eyes.

Jungwon slightly lifted his sleeve up, glancing at his watch (in a very attractive manner, dare I add). He met my eyes again and smiled. "Well, if you're done changing, we should go down now. I believe the majority of our guests have arrived."

I nodded, gently handing Porkey over to a royal servant who had come at Jungwon's beckon. The guests that Jungwon mentioned included many foreign public and political figures, as well as the nobles of the Yang Kingdom. Furthermore, although the grand ballroom and banquet hall was not open to the public, there was an entire setup filled with food and games available to any common citizen free of charge outside of the palace and at various locations around the kingdom.