05

I'm sure he found the whole situation quite amusing as I heard a slight chuckle escape his lips.

~~~

"So, what did you need to get from here anyway." Dabi asked shoving his hands into the pockets of his coat.

Stepping onto the escalator I faced him "I need to purchase a gift of sorts and we also have to find a weeks' worth of clothes for yourself." I smiled

"You can choose which we do first." I offered, the latter would most likely take the longest as he still hadn't agreed to it.

"You own a washing machine don't you." He squinted leaning against the balustrade, the view of the food court left behind him.

"I do, but I am not hand washing the metal of your jacket coat every single day it's a waste of precious time." I scolded.

There were far better things that I could be doing while the clock ticked such as finishing assignments, checking in with my research team whether or not they had found it yet, even running reports on the supply chains.

Time for the extracurriculars was very thin in my life, with the never-ending list of things that needed to be done. No matter how much over-time I did, working to the point of exhaustion there was always something that needed my attention.

"The addition of being able to choose some of your outfits for when we have to attend meetings piques my interest." I admitted, a part of me wished I had turned to stop myself from seeing that cocky smile of his.

But he didn't say anything just absorbing the moment and continued to accompany me everywhere I dragged us to.

~~~

Walking back outside the cool air hit my lungs as I took a breath in, it seemed colder than it should for the middle of spring.

Popping open the hood of the car I began loading the bags I had been carrying into the storage space allowing dabi to do the same.

"Where are we going next?" Dabi asked as he got into the car leaning his head back seeming increasingly more relaxed than the last ride.

"To The Endeavour Agency" I answered.

There were numerous Agencies that were named after the Pro Heroes who ran them, but endeavours came off as so very conceited, it was to do with his unchanging cold and callous personality.

If the ranks weren't determined by both popularity and arrests, I would bet my last dollar on him falling far from his second-place perch.

What a sight that would be, I could imagine his anger filled face and his pained eyes as his dreams and ambitions all came crumbling down before he could even grasp the title of '#1 Pro Hero' the name he had been chasing for the past 27 years.

Actually it would have to have been over 27 years if I considered that he had most likey had taken an aspire to the title before his debut.

"Y/n you've passed the building." A gravelly voice brought me out my thoughts. Flicking my eyes to the mirror he was founded correct as the skyscraper slowly became smaller.

"Hmm so I have." Taking the next left I circled back until we were in front of the building yet again.

At moments I realised how I could be considered obsessed, that defeating him is the reason my brain allowed all my organs to function, the reason I lived.

I had debated whether it was worth thinking about endeavour less, but it was like telling an archer to apply a blind fold before taking their shot.