Visions

June 20th,

I sat on the couch, the cold air blasting against my thighs, rubbing my bare feet against the wood floors, and this room had been painted in colors that remind you of a coral reef. For some reason, I was wondering about what if I had met Ell's parents, and what I could say to make them like me.

I wanted to know more about them, like I wanted to be the guy cooking the whole family breakfast in the mornings, taking the dogs for a walk, riding in her parent's private jet every weekend. Her parents were so well put together, like some perfect ideal family. They had everything I didn't, and maybe that's why I wanted to meet them for so long. It didn't seem like she had it all on the outside but on the inside, she was filled with expensive caviar and wine.

"Tre come over here! help me glue the patron bottle to the ceiling," Keaton called out from the kitchen.

Keaton had his red pullover hoodie tied around his neck, as if it were a cape, then started jetting around the front room and kitchen like a maniac. This was the perfect thing to distract my mind from the battle ill never win. I couldn't be more blessed, I had the most amazing group of friends.

Tre put the bottom of the blunt inside a bag and was trying to create some cool new way to smoke, but he couldn't have been failing more. The bag kept melting, and the mouthpiece was way too big, and it was a trail mix bag so I could imagine the taste of peanuts smothered in weed.

Tre looked like he was just hating life, he was trying to watch tv and all Keaton kept doing was trying to get his attention. Gold kept doing all these annoying and crazy things just to interrupt the tv show, and showcase himself as the center of attention. He got on his hands and started walking across the room, he threw himself on top of Treviso and even stared at him for 10 minutes. I couldn't handle someone that obsessive for attention, but Tre always did his best.

Sometimes Keaton could be annoying, he had way too many problems, but they were always small issues. He made a mountain out of a molehill every trip. Constantly pouting for Tre's attention. Some weird relationship they have. Capri and I were close, he cared about me, but I didn't showcase my sadness like Keaton. Capri didn't either, we just kinda hid it for as long as we could.

I loved Keaton though, he was always the sunshine on a rainy day. His crazy attitude made every party lit. I wasn't the one fixing his issues though, Tre did. I was able to sit back and enjoy his spunky mood. Some of my best memories were with him honestly, he's quite courageous.

He did some of the craziest shit, threw slushies on passing cars, mooned a whole restaurant, and stole candy from his 6-year-old cousin. Ignorant, but I couldn't help but laugh.

"Gosh, turn the air down Capri," Treviso moaned shoving his arms inside his teeshirt.

"I just did it's on 70, want warmer, you have legs. Walk on over there dude," Capri replied.

"This hostility though," Keaton joked looking back and forth," Sounds like you need a drink, Capri."

Tre just shook his head, after last night I hope he'd never drink again. I sat up till 6 in the morning listening to him puke his guts out. he drank dark and light, and we all know that never feels good. He shook all night trying to get warm, but nothing can warm drunk chills.

Capri continues to sit on the floor watching tv, he looked like he stayed up late too. His room was right above the bathroom, and there's a vent so you can hear every single word, moan, and shiver Tre let out last night. All I know is Tre's staying home tonight, or at least at Keaton's. Keaton well was not staying the night tonight. I need a little me time, a little me and Pri time.

"Keaton come on we're getting tacos, I'm hungry," I yelled out staring right at him. The smell of must hit my nose, and my stomach turned. Tre killed the natural oak smell the house normally had, and i had to clean all night to night to get the smell back to normal.

"wait! My hands hurt. Can you help me find my medicine Avi?"

We both ran into the bathroom and capri fell to the floor, for some reason it toom me longer to tap into the vision, but eventually i could see it all.

Toys scattered the floor, the smell of cookies filled the air, and empty candy wrappers at my feet. A children's movie playing in the distance, and a little girl with green eyes bugeyed watched the screen, two inches away, and chocolate smeared across her face and hands. The the little girl got up, and walked out the door with her mom. Tre's dad closed the door behind her, and immediately ridiculed the mess that was made.

Insinctively, i got up and cleaned the entire room. I sat in the middle of the floor after, and read peter rabit eating chocolate chip cookies, then once again Tre's dad came from the background commenting on the cookies. "Dont eat sweets before your dinner," he hollared so loud it chattered my bones.

"I realized now that i was seeing the world through Tre's eyes, and how hard his dad was being on him, now more than ever." "I just tossed the cookies and made grilled cheese instead, with some broccoli on the side, and I ate it alone. "I knew at that moment that I was seeing it from his perspective. I could feel the disappointment tre felt, and the numbness that slowly passed through his body when his dad yelled.

"Do the laundry after you eat, then clean the bathroom, and after that do your homework. I wanna see you up early tomorrow cleaning the counters, and sweeping the floor before school," Tre's called out from the background again.

Since the girl seemed to be six, i assumed that how tre was at the time, and all this seemed to be a bit much ona six year old. I sat and cried putting the soggy clothes into the dryer, by the time i cleaned the bathroom all the tears had dried but the heartbreak still existed. By the time i got to the stupid math problems i could hardly try at all, giving any effort was asking too much. The the vision slowly faded and we both were laying on the bathroom floor crying, back to back pressed against another.