Chapter 17: You're an Idiot!

Guys I can't believe it's here. The final chapter. I hope you enjoy. A separate chapter will be posted regarding the second book :)

————————

You could hear the chaos from the air, as we approached the island all you could see was destruction. The giant queen dragon stood tall and mighty against all the small humans. Seeing her head rear back we all sprung into action aiming for her nape and firing.

"Bullseye!" I shout throwing my arms into the air and wincing.

"(Y/n) I think you should be more careful." Fishlegs said from behind me his arms wrapped around my waist tightly as to not fall off the Groncle.

"Oh pshh I'm fine!" I wave him off and begin to try and find my dragon from our position.

"Ruff tuff watch your backs! (Y/n) I shouldn't be telling you how to fly a dragon!" Hiccup shouts at me.

"Piss off!" I say giving him a not so friendly hand gesture.

"Look at us we're on dragons! All of us we're all on dragons!" Tuffnut screams to which all I could do was laugh.

"Isn't it amazing?!" I smile looking back to them.

"Yeeeaaahhh!" He shouts trying to keep his balance since the Zippleback heads moved up and down while flying.

"Fishlegs break it down." Hiccup ordered as we slowly circled around back to where the dragon was.

"Heavily armed skull, tail made for bashing and crushing. Steer clear of boat." Fishlegs stating adding the last part as the dragon had picked up a boat and thrown it at people. "Small eyes, large nostrils, relies on hearing and smell."

"Wait a damn minute." I say looking closer at the face. "Does that have three or four eyes?" I ask Fishlegs pointing at the large dragon.

"Three." He says.

"Where did I get the extra eye from?!" I shout and I can see Hiccup face palming from in front of Astrid as they ride on the Deadly Nadder.

"Alright, (Y/n) come with me and Astrid we're gonna find our dragons. Lout, Legs hang in it's blind spot make some noise and keep it distracted. Ruff, Tuff find out if it has a shot limit make it mad." Hiccup orders as Astrid holds her hand to me slowly guiding me onto the dragon.

"You got this Fishlegs." I whisper patting his shoulder and then leaving. I look over to see Tuffnut hanging upside down on his dragon and I suddenly get nervous about this plan.

"Just do what I told you! We'll be back as soon as I can!" Hiccup shouts as he leans to head to the burning boats.

"Please be okay." I whisper to whatever entity was listening to me that my dragon is still alive.

As we fly by a hoard of boats I hear our dragons call out for us seeing we had come for them.

"There!" I shout my adrenaline beginning to reach its max as Hiccup got us near the boat.

I was the first to jump off not even paying attention to Astrid as Hiccup and I started desperately removing gear from our dragons body. "I'm here. I'm here." I coo to my dragon who looked frightened by the fire.

"Dammit." I hear Hiccup say seeing him struggle with the wooden collar tied down by chains to the platform. It seemed impossible to open.

"No! No." I shout grunting through the searing pain of my left arm feeling the wounds reopening trying to free my dragon.

A wooden bean from another boat fell in front of us and our dragons; I look up to see the bludgeoned tail of the queen hitting through every boat. "Come on!" I scream at the top of my lungs trying to get the chain to release with a metal bar.