𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 「 ғor yoυr love 」

"And I'd sing a song, that'd be just ours

                                               But I sang 'em all to another heart

                                          And I wanna cry, I wanna learn to love

But all my tears have been used up"

Another Love – Tom Odell

***

Today is the day we were all waiting for. Today we are shooting the videoclip for 'for your love". And what the hell how excited we are. The producer sent us the script, and we were able to change it a bit if we wanted, but we love it this way. This videoclip is gonna be the hottest videoclip in history. There are gonna be a few hot moment. And I don't know why, but the producer chose Ethan and I to do the make out scene. Which we both didn't mind, I mean we saw each other naked already and it was just for a video.

Before we were able to step into the building were we would shoot the videoclip. Lots of interviewers were heading towards us, asking us about Eurovision. A long tall blond women stepped towards me, "Davina, what did your family say when you won San Remo". To be honest, they weren't happy, I mean my twin sister Lydia was so proud and she loves the fact that I'm in a succesfull band with tousands of fans.

But my parents weren't, they raised me to be a good girl. And now I'm making out with my best friend for a videoclip, and I run half naked over the stage. As fast as I can I think about a lie, as an answer. "Yea they loved it, they are so proud of what we did", I smiled into the camera, before following my band into the building.

Ethan and I are both wearing our underwear, ready for the scene. I'm not nervous, since we both know it doesn't mean something. We both wear black lacquer underwear, and we both look hot as fucked. Now we look in the mirror, making some pictures for out instagram, to make the fans curious. "Ethan! Davina!". Matt the producer yells at us from the shooting room, and we walk towards it.

Thomas and Damiano cheer, looking at us in the hot underwear. "I know, we're hot", Ethan says, causing me to chuckle. We stand in front of a dark red screen, since you mostly would see our bodies in this scene. "You know what to do right?", Matt asks, sitting down on his chair. Ethan and I nod and Ethan grabs my hips, since it was in the script. "Action!", Matt yelled, the three camera's started, and the soft light were on us. We both had two things to do, according to the script.

"I wanna leave you alone in the middle of the nightI wanna be a good man and see you smile"

I scracted Ethan his back, while he kissed my neck. His head went down and he licked from my belly button towards my lacquer top.

"And I wanna swim between your thighsI wanna fuck you till you scream and cry"

I squeezed in his butt and his fingers were on my breasts. The camera stopped, and the light went brighter again. "That was amazing guys, like what the fuck", Matt looked at the screen, which was showing our shots, while he keeps telling us how amazing it was.

Ethan and I both chuckled, while stepping towards the dressing room. My stomach was wet from Ethan his tongue and I wiped it away. We were quiet. Not awkward, I mean we are best friends, we always have something to talk about. "Che cazzo guys! That was hot", Damiano steps in, to also dress himself for the next scene. "I know, we are", Ethan says, making me giggle again. I hum along with the song, while Thomas and Victoria are having a scene. They are playing their guitar and bass while dancing on the chorus, in underdressed clothes.

*måneskin posts a picture from the hot scene between Davina and Ethan*

Giorgiasoleri_, vicdeangelis and 3.491.758 others liked this photo

Tagged: davinabianchi, ykaaar, ethaneskin, vicdeangelis, thomasraggi__

Maneksinofficial: news coming soon 😏

Comments: 2.904

-

Vicdeangelis: who are these hot motherfuckers?

Ethaneskin: vicdeangelis I know we are hot

-

Davinabianchi: FINALLYYYYY

ykaaar: davinabianchi finally what?

Davinabianchi: finally..... I'm not allowed to tel yet

-

Fan1: new official video?!!?!?!?!?!?!!!

Fan2: fan1 maybbbeeee

Fan7: is this Ethan and Davina?

Fan1: fan7 yesssssss

Fan7: fan1: are they together?!

It was a long day of hard work. Now we are back towards home, and my legs hurt. I just need a shower and bad unhealthy food. The whole videoclip was amazing and hot as fucked. Which isn't weird, because have you heard the lyrics? According to Victoria we should go out tonight. But my body tells me to stay home.

"Sorry Vic, I'm not going I really need some good sleep and a hot shower", I smile at her, she sighs. Damiano pulls up his pants and shows Victoria his tattoo which says 'I hate parties'. "You know my answer Vic", he chuckles, making Victoria look at Ethan and Thomas full of hope. Ethan and Thomas laugh, "sure", Ethan rolls with his eyes.

When we arrive at home, Leo helps us carrying the instrument back inside. I thought my dark red guitar would be perfect for this videoclip. In a row all my guitars are waiting for me in the studio, Vic and I definitely have the most guitars and bass guitars, I have four electric ones and three acoustic guitars, and Vic has five bass guitars.

Damiano and I cleaned everything, since we left the house without cleaning the kitchen this morning. Ethan, Thomas and Victoria went to the city, to party. Damiano and I hate parties, and everyone knew. But they always want us to come. I still feel a weird knot in my stomach, it's since Ethan and I had that scene, I ignore it, but it's bothering me so hard.  

-

even though it was just for the video, give it to me