𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 「 mothers love theır chıld, no mαtter ɯhαt 」

Cover me in sunshine
Shower me with good times
Tell me that the world's been spinning since the beginning
And everything will be alright

Cover Me In Sunshine – P!nk, Willow Sage Hart

***

I crawl next to Ethan in our king size bed with dark red sheets. His arms wrapped themselves around my neck and he placed his lips on mine, making me moan already. "Belladonna, ti amo per sempre", his italian accent made me shiver. He uncloses my bra, and it disappears on the ground. "No no Ethan, I need sleep". Laughing because of his disappointed face, I press my lips on his, making him moan this time.

A long time had past, two years. And nothing changed, but on the other hand, everything did. Our band went to the top, we made out USA debut and we did our first two european tours. It is amazing, having fans in every country. Ethan and I are, as you maybe noticed are still together, and it's better than ever. He is the sweetest boyfriend in the world, he takes me on dates, to the beach, to chic restaurant, to landscapes. We decided to keep our relationship private, but the paparazzi pictures don't lie, so everyone already knows we date.

Our baby, we gave her up for adoption, and to be honest, I regret it every day. But we are not able to be good parents for her, I mean we are a band. We have concerts, gigs, interviews. And the moment she came into this world I didn't care about her, I just wanted her to leave immediately.

Her adoption parents sent me a letter with pictures three months ago. They named her Sylvia, and I love that name. She looks like Ethand so much, she is the most handsome baby I know. And they told me that if we once want to meet her, that is possible. Ethan would love to meet his daughter but I'm not sure, I mean I love her and I hope she will once know that her birth parents love her, but I don't think that meeting her would be good for me. I also wrote a letter, I want to send to her when she turns 16.

When she turns 16 I hope she is willing to learn more about us. The letter is in my night stand. And when I can't sleep I take it and read it over and over again. No one knows I wrote it, it's just for me, and once for Sylvia. Vincenzo and Gina, her adoption parents are the most sweet human beings in the world, and they make a wonderful kid out of my baby, or well I'm not allowed to call her mine, since she isn't. But in my head I like calling her my daughter.

"hi Sylvia, it's me, Davina. Let me introduce myself first. I'm Davina Bianchi (hopefully Davina Torchio when you read this) and I'm your biological mother, that means you actually have 2 moms hihi. I saw some pictures your lovely parents sent me, and it surely brought tears in my eyes. You are going to be an amazing strong women, I already know, because somewhere you have rockstar genes.

I know this might sound crazy, and if you were younger I surely would have never wrote this, but every day of my life since you left, I regret it, I regret that I couldn't give you the love a mother needs to give her daughter. Every day I play the notes on my guitar, I think about you, wondering how my life would be when you were here. But on the other hand I don't, because I've met your parents, and they are the best parents I could wish for you.

hopefully once you want to meet me, and we can be best friends. Ethan and I love you, we hope you will keep this thought.

Much love from me, Davina"

"You wrote Sylvia a letter?", Ethan opens his eyes next to me, and I hide the letter, did he saw it? "No". Ethan raises his eyebrow, grabbing the letter out of my hand. After he red it, his eyes are wet. "You miss her, right?". "Of course I do, I mean she is still our daughter". The letter disappears in my night stand and Ethan lays his head on my stomach. "Once you will be able to meet her, I promise".  

-

I cried a lot writing this story, and now it's over and I'm so sorry for such a short story. 

writing this whole story was so amazing for me and I loved it, thanks for all the supporttttt

🎉 You've finished reading 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘 - 𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐨 🎉