𝐭𝐞𝐧 「 ɯınners get ɯhαt theч deserve 」

'Cause this is all I need

So say we'll be always, always

                             Say it will be you and me to the old days

Let us be always, always

                       Through the highs and the lows, we'll be always

Always – Isak Danielson

***

"Can you imagine!", Vic screams through the car. I'm still shaking and tears cover my face. We won. We won the fucking Eurovision Song Contest. We fucking won. "What the fuck guys, we won", Thomas says, holding the trophy in his hand, not planning on letting it go for the next two days. Everyone is shocked. We cried, hard. We screamed, hard.

It's past 3 AM and it's time to go to bed, we all need it. But I don't believe I'll be able to sleep at night, the adrenaline is rushing through my veins. Damiano and I make fun about the way Ethan looked when we heard we won. "Did you see god Ethan?", Damiano laughs, showing his best friend the photo. Ethan ignores it, but I see the smile on his face.

"O my gosh Ethan, we won, we fucking won", I jump on our bed in the hotel while Ethan closes the door. Still not realizing what happened. "You want winner sex tonight?", he pulls me off the bed, making me gasp. "Please", my words are like his start signal. In one movement he lifts me, I wrap my legs around his waist, and he pushes me against the wall. A wave of pain goes through my body as soon as my back touches the wall with a hard smash. I moan, in pleasure when he starts leaving love marks in my neck.

My nails are pressed in his shoulders, and his hands are squeezing in my hips, making me moan so load. "Don't make so much noise belladonna, the window is open", Ethan said, load gasping in a badass voice. "Shut up and take me to the bed", I ordered and his legs brought us to the bed, but his lips never left my neck. We fall on the bed, and Ethan helps me get our of my clothes, til I'm only wearing my underwear. I pull off his shirt and gasp, by seeing his body. I've seen it a thousand times before, but every time it makes me gasp.

My head falls backwarts as soon as his hand disappears in my slip. I arch my hips and his fingers softly started touching the sensitive spot. My eyes are half closed, "this f-feels s-so good", the words immediately disappear in the air, filled with moans and gasps. His movements turned from soft into rough, making me squeeze in the sheets to not scream.

He removed his hand out of my slip, licking off his fingers. He looks at me, but I saw he wasn't planning on stopping, and so was I. Our underwear flies through the room, landing on the ground. And in less than a second I felt him entering me. Tears gather in my eyes, and I felt a wave of pain, but also pleasure. "Are you okay belladonna?", he waited for me to say something. "Please continue" I moaned and so he did. All the pain disappeared and turned into pleasure.

I never knew there Ethan had such a rough side, and rough it was. My fingers slip through the dark long hair, and I moaned, loader by every movement he made. My legs are wrapped around his waist and I let him destroy me, literally. "You are k-killing me Torchio", I moaned against his hair and I heard a chuckle escape his mouth through all the moans.

This moments are gold, just like our secret. It's by now already 5 AM, but we left to the balcony. Ethan started smoking, and he was still naked. I was only wearing a bathrobe I bought here in Rotterdam. While I sat down on his lap, I felt his hard one against my tights. "Why don't you give me a pants", He says while lighting a cigarette. I ignored his question, laying against his chest, "I don't mind". It made him blush.

"We have to tell them, I don't wanna hide this anymore Ethan". He wanted the same. Being with me in public. Having an official relationship with me. Being able to share a room together. "Belladonna, we will, when we are back". I pressed a long kiss on his lips, and smoke disappeared in my lungs.

Half asleep I feel something moving. Ethan is carrying me towards our bed, it makes me smile. I pretend I sleep and watch Ethan with one eye, brushing his teeth, pulling on his boxer and tapping off the light. A warm body takes me in it's arms, and the best feeling rushes through my body, again. He knows I'm not sleeping and starts whispering things in my ear, while his fingers run over my stomach. "Once I'll put a baby inside you". "I love you, my winner". All his words make me chuckle, and Before we fall asleep I finally say something back. "I love you, my winner".

***

*maneskin posts a picture when they just won the Eurovision Song Contest*

Giogiasoleri_, thomasraggi__ and 2.489.568 other liked this photo

Tagged: ykaaar, davinabianchi, vicdeangelis, ethaneskin, thomasraggi__

Maneskinofficial: Thanks u Europe, rock 'n' roll never dies!

Comments: 1.382

-

Vicdeangelis: *ethan seeing god* ethaneskin

Ethaneskin: vicdeangelis your were just squeezing in Thomas his arms don't judge

Thomasraggi__: ethaneskin yea vic my arm still hurts, btw love you

Ykaaar: davinabianchi these kids, we should dump them

Davinabianchi: ykaaar yes let's continue with Leo and Giorgia

-

Eurovision: you made history

Giorgiasoleri_: eurovison <3

-

Grillowho: so fucking proud!!!!!!!!!

Giorgiasoleri_: grillowho so am I, dami my winner <3

Vicdeangelis: giorgiasoleri_ *we are crying in the corner*

-

fuck the whole world, I want what these bitches have