𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 「 he ıs not thαt ınnocent 」

What if we rewrite the stars?

Say you were made to be mine

Nothing could keep us apart

You'd be the one I was meant to find

Rewrite the stars – Zac efron and Zendaya

***

Keeping this thing a secret from our band was the hardest thing. Ethan and I try to avoid each other when we are around the others, hoping the band doesn't notice. Ever since I pretended to be sick, Ethan and I cuddle every night, nothing more. It feels so natural to fall asleep in his arms after a long day of work. His warm arms around me, and his soft lips placing little kisses on my hair, it's something I want every moment of the day.

"Giorgia, stop messing with my hair", I chuckle by seeing Damiano getting really annoyed, Giorgia is sliding her finger through her boyfriend's hair, making it messy. We are in the taxi on our way to the hotel. "Poor Gio, not even allowed to touch her own property", I chuckle, winking at Giorgia. "Indeed Dav, you get me, you're mine, so if I want to mess with your hair, I'm allowed to mess with your hair", Giorgia stick her tongue out to Damiano, kissing him on his cheek, making him roll with his eyes. "You guys are annoying as fucked".

Today our Eurovision journey starts, it's in two weeks but today we flew towards Rotterdam, the beautiful city in the Netherlands. My family wished me luck, just with a stupid post card, I ignore it. The fact they my parents aren't proud of their daughter performing in the biggest competitions in the whole Europe. Lydia, my twin sister, came last week, to wish us luck. That was the sweetest thing she could do, since she know she is the only one in my family who actually loves the work I do, and the only one who is actually proud of me.

Leo, Giorgia and the band of course, we all sit in the Mcdonalds. Normally when we are in a restaurant or somewhere else, there are always fans who wants to take pictures, but this time, no one knew us. Of course there are people who look at us, since we don't wear clothes like everyone else does, like everyone, but we are used to that. "Guys, can you fucking imagine, we are performing in Eurovision", Victoria cursed and everyone laughs. "Yea, I can imagine, but I'm nervous as fucked", my hand starts shaking, and under the table Ethan takes my hand, calming me down.

Thomas, Leo and Victoria went to their rooms, and Giorgia, Damiano, Ethan and I drink something in the lobby of our hotel. We saw the artists who represents the country's France, Sweden and Belgium, they all seems so nice, and I love the song from France. Ethan and I share a hotel room, which we always do when we are on tour of out for gigs.

I see Giorgia and Ethan yawning at the same time, "shall we go to bed guys, we need our sleep". Ethan gives me a face, making me bite on my lip. What is it with hotel rooms, and people wanting to touch each other so bad. "Yea let's do that", Giorgia gets up, pulling her black hair behind her ear. This hotel is huge, one of the biggest in Rotterdam I think. It takes us four minutes to walk towards our room.

In our room, I do my evening routine, like I do every night. Brushing my teeth, cleaning my face and brushing my hair. Ethan does exactly the same next to me. The tension between us is high, higher than normal. Without talking or even looking at him, I walk out of the bathroom, towards the bed, with red sheets. I jumped on it, looking at Ethan who was dressing himself into his pajama, which was only his boxer.

His legs bring him towards the bed, crawling towards me, ready to lay down. The drummer his hand slide through my hair and I stare at his lips. "If you want to kiss me, why don't you do it", his serious voice makes me giggle and I press a soft kiss on his lips. His hands trace to my back and the kiss returns. I always thought he was soft, but on the contrary he was rough, his hands are squeezing in my waist, pressing his lips harder on mine every second. He bowed over me and I felt my head falling on the pillow under me.

I let his hands run over my hips, until he stopped, asking himself if he should take off my black lace blouse. "Take it off", my words made him continue kissing me, while his hands were taking off my blouse. My nails squeeze in his back while I let my other hand run over his arm muscles. "You're so beautiful Davina", he whispers in my ear, before tracing his lips to my neck, leaving purple hickeys on it. He made me throw my head backwards and moan in pleasure.

The black hair from the drummer was covering my face, but I don't need sight to feel his lips running over my neck. "Continue", I let him know I want him, I want him more than anything right now. He chuckles, before unclosing my black bra, which made us both gasp. The warm lips kissed every inch of my neck down to my breasts, making me arch my hips. I wrapped my legs around his waist, noticing I am still wearing my dark flared pants.

"Can I", Ethan asks before opening the button of my pants, "please, please". My pants disappears on the floor, together with my bra Ethan was still holding. A long wet line of his tongue form my belly button to my neck, made him return to my face, "taste yourself, belladonna". My taste was on his tongue, and I love the way he called me belladonna.

My hand pull on his hair, when I feel him entering me. "Gosh, you're a god", I gasp. First pain rushes through my body, but replaces it with pleasure. He sucked on my cheekbone, while his movements in my got only rougher. I planted my nails in his back and moaned. Believe me when I say, I've never felt so good in my life

His movements got slower after we both reached the best moment, we moaned in each other's ear, and load gasps were escaping from my mouth. My eyes were closed but I know he looking at my face, load breathing. "You feel so good, belladonna", he whispers, biting in my ear.

He lets me cuddle onto his chest, while he caresses my back, placing lovely kisses on my forehead. "Let's make this work, Ethan, but we can't tell the band. At least not yet", I draw little hearts on his chest with my finger. "There is nothing I want more, belladonna", he gives me chills, for the tenth time today.  

-

Why. So. Hot? 

Cuz. He. Is. ITALIANNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.