chapter 17 i'm okay!

Suga pov:

We split our ways from Jin Hyung and y/n. I accept that I said her to go on a date with Hyung, bcoz last time he said that he's not sure whether he likes her or not, so I just wanted him to have closure.

But I didn't tell her to wear so-called matching outfits!!....but she was looking pretty. Even if I told her to go...still, how can she be so excited??? She's the one who kissed me last night, right???!!!

AHH, my head will blast if I keep thinking about that!! I jerk my hair in frustration, then Jimin startled me.

Jimin: Hyung, let's go, we are there!!

The bus stops we all get off, Jimin and Jungkook frequently giving me strange stares and talks between them... Are they alright?? I should spend more time with them, otherwise, they'll get weirder!

We came today to Norte Dame it's a medieval catholic cathedral, this place is very vast to explore and exceptionally beautiful.

(Norte-dame De Paris)

--//--

A/n pov:

Jimin: what is happening, Jungkookahh!? Is this a love triangle??

Jungkook: I think this is beyond our thinking, Hyung!!!

Jimin: I think so too, still let's keep an eye on him.

Jungkook: you do that, I have to shoot my vlog!

Jungkook courted his camera out and start capturing every area. Jimin and suga are with him, walking and studying the whole place. Time passes, suga seemed to bypass you and get cheerful with them.

At lunch, all eat a pastrami sandwich.

They spend a very good time there, suga force others to go back to the hotel before 8 pm, so they can sleep early for tomorrow's class.

All take the bus and came to the hotel. suga call Jin to know when they'll come. But he didn't answer the call.

--//--

Suga pov:

We get on the elevator for the floor.

Since the bus, I keep thinking about where they went?? a lover's place?? I hope jin hyng finds his closure.

I walk to the hall and I found my all answers.

My legs stop me to walk there. I can see how jin hyung cupped her face and kiss her forehead in front of her room. I feel like I lost something I never had.