chapter 52 paris???

but I notice my unread message from her and it's from yesterday! I open her chats and read...

MY GIRL

okay!! right now you watching a cartoon in the hall and I'm in my room to text you all this. I maybe behave rudely later and force you to go... well you have no right to hate me!! because you can't.

I brought your tickets to go back.

I'm not the only person in your life. you have your members who are covering for you there plus your fans too! but the most important thing is your dreams.

I want to see BTS successful because that's your dream which is now mine too!

so focus on that. as we promised... that you'll find your way back to me and I'll wait.

so I want to wait longer. make your career, became rich ass then we'll meet again!

but till then let's stay in contact cause I can't be more understanding than this. that's my limit to understanding my baby.

now stop crying like a baby. I'm going back to the living room and spending our limited time.

BTW... I love you more than I can imagine.

I wipe my tears and chuckle like an idiot. didn't know she's this good at pretending happiness. why she had been to consider it? she could have forced me to stay with her and not care about others.

I replied.

ME

let's meet again y/n!! I'm gonna smack your selfless head.

MY GIRL

ouchh!!.... your digital smack hurts! btw you get there safely?

ME

yeahh! just got my phone back and read your love letter!.

MY GIRL

I just read that again and find it cringe lmao! but still, you cried I can guarantee you that.

ME

shouldn't you sleep till now? or where you waiting for my massage? 😏

MY GIRL

I was sleeping with my phone in my hand in case you massage. now I'm sleepy good to know you get there! bye Love you ♡

ME

same to you... take care!