chapter 19 not sure

Jin's Sudden statement pause suga's thought ability. He's not sure if he listens wrong.

Suga: what?? S-She likes me??

It's shocking for suga or maybe not too shocking he saw that coming since the morning incident but he is still quite pleased that jin assumes that!

Jin: yeah she likes you a lot I guess!

Suga: how you know, did she say herself??

Jin: she's an open book suga, maybe you don't know how to read!!

Suga: enough with the metaphor hyung, did she confess that she like me???

He desperately needs to hear from jin, even though he won't accept your feelings, but his heart wants to know!

Jin: first tell me about you... Do you like her??

Suga bit his lips and hesitate to speak for a moment he has feelings for you. But he doesn't what this means.

Suga: I don't know--I mean yeahh I like her but im-- not sure if I really like her or just attracted to her!!

Jin: we talk about a lot of things, but her every question stops at "what suga like? what is his fav? what kind of guy he is? is he dating someone? why he is so rude always? That's how I know she got feelings for you!!

Suga's corner lips curve upwards he doesn't know why he is satisfied maybe he wanted you to like him but for what?? So he can reject you.??

Jin: I knew something was off when I saw you guys at the amusement park taking the exit!!

Suga brows furrowed hearing jin sudden attack!!

Suga: you saw that??

Jin: I could see it even if I was bling... Duh!!!

Suga chuckled at how jin give back his lines to him.

Jin: you sure you just attracted to her--it doesn't seem like that to me!

Suga without a hesitation reply to jin.

"Even if I like her, I can't date her we have our tables full. I can't afford to add one!!"

Jin: hmmm...That's true, We barely meet our family even by living in the same country. She still lives in another country.

Suga: thanks for pointing that out! and I know she won't be happy with me!!

Jin: do what you think is right just don't do things that might end up hurting you both!

Yeahh if it's that simple!

--//--

Y/n pov;

Suga was very pissed when I saw him last time in the hallway! But He was the one who sent me to date!!! but thanks to that I get to know a lot about him. He may be acting very cold but he is a softy.

I wish I climb the wall he built in front of him someday!!

A knock on my door interrupts my thoughts. It's probably jungkook! He came to ask for snacks sometimes.

I open the door.

"What's wrong Jung--"

"c'est Moi Sammy."