chapter 25 photoshoot

I Instantly agree she used to be my neighbor it's been around 10 years since I see her! what a great time Milly!!!

it took me an hour to reach there, this building is very huge, some people are taking musical instruments in & out and others are taking dresses for what??? Photoshoot!?? Maybe this is some kind of entertainment industry.!

As per location, I went to the 3rd-floor hall B3, I don't know how she looks after 10 years so I called her. She said to wait she's coming.

There's a photo shoot going on for maybe some fashion brand. I get bored so I went to look around, I heard an incredibly high note from the next hall then I try to peak into that hall through the window.

the voice is so pure, I try to see the faces but all I can see is their backs, just then someone startled me!!

Milly: this is not the hall I said you to wait!! Y/n!

Oh, ma God, she's got some bomb figure, she was skinny before I can't tell she's the same girl I knew.

"Look at my skinny Milly, when did you get this hot!??"

She waved her hands in the air "ahh I'm not that hot" then she takes me to that hall. we talk a lot, she saw my Paris photos on my SNS.

I'm really happy to see her again but she's busy, she is a makeup artist on that photo shoot. So in every 10, 15 mins, she goes to touch up.

Out of nowhere, one man came up to me asked if I'm interested to do that shoot, to which I politely denied it. Then he goes to Milly and said something. She came and ask me the same thing.

"I have no experience in that I just design dresses as a designer that's it!!"

She points at the model who's standing in the middle of 4 cameras with different angles.

Milly: you see that model!?? She has an engagement today and she's getting late for that! And no proxy is available now! And the director thinks you'll be perfect!

"Who comes to shoot on their engagement day!?? And I don't think it's a good idea!"

Milly: the one who needs money duh!! and they pay a pretty well amount!!

I agree on the spot!! I can buy gifts for everyone with that money and I can give them as a goodbye! And well... There's nothing to lose too! Let's give it a try.

As I agreed to be her proxy they did the same makeup, hair, and dress as her and as a designer...I must say these dresses are tremendous!!

I must say these dresses are tremendous!!