chapter 47 nightmare

dad: y/n take him to your room and you suga I still didn't accept you as my daughter's boyfriend so my eyes are on!

tskk!! why dad scaring him when he already accepts him! I can tell dad likes him but still acting this thought.

I grip suga sleeves and take him to my room. closing the door from inside I drag him to the bed... he sits and pull my waist and made me sit on his lap
I wanted to hit him but instead?? I kiss him.

I missed these lips so much! he grip my waist and deepen the kiss while his tears still filled in eyes. his touch is the only thing that makes me forget the world.

as soon he lay his back on the bed having me on top of him... the door knocks!! suga throw me side before anyone enter and sit like a good boy.

I grin at him and went to open the door. mom came in with some snacks for suga.

"you came a long way to eat something and don't worry about her dad. y/n can we talk?"

mom asked signaling out. I tell suga to eat I'll be back in a moment. he nods and picks a biscuit while wiping his face from his sleeves.

I and mom went to the kitchen.

mom: did something happen between you two? why he was crying.

"it's been a long time he saw me... that's why he's crying probably."

mom: why you didn't tell me earlier about him, I would talk to your father.

"you think I knew he's coming? I'm surprised too."

mom: fine ask him then... and tell him to join us in dinner.

"ohh so that's why I love you so much?"

I said pinching her cheeks and ran out before she hit me. baby got a lot to explain! I enter the room and close from inside. mom will call anytime for dinner and I know father won't let me see him after that.

"you really run away?"

I asked sitting across him. he look so terrified I never saw this phase of him. taking his hand over mine I hold it tight but he still looks down avoiding eye contact.

"why you so quiet? tell me what happened."

I keep convincing him to talk but he won't move his lips to speak. he's still not ready to talk...

"we'll talk tomorrow. not let's forget all of that hmm?"

he owes me an explanation but seeing him this scared I don't want any. he had his reason but Atlas finds his way back to me so I should let all pass.

suga: it's all your fault.

he said leaving me dumbfounded.

"my what??"

finally, he face me with zero expression and said.

"it's all because of you y/n. I was losing my mind because of you!"

is the serious?? am I the one at fault after getting blocked and hearing no word from him for fucking 9 months??

"say that again and I'll ki--

"THE DINNER IS READY"

My sister's voice interrupts my streak. I inhale sharply to calm myself down, let's understand here too y/n.