chapter 37 au revoir--annyeong

"here's my favorite rapper!"

she made me chuckle with tears.

y/n: don't overwork! take care of yourself and others too, they all love you so much! and don't struggle on your own, discuss with them. don't make a stupid decision on your own as you did before for not dating me!! I'm very Proud of you, stay happy and...

she exhale trying to speak without crying, I can't see her clearly with my blurry vision!!!

y/n: I'll love you always!

The lump on my throat is not letting me talk, just my tears running down so did her's. I hug her... why I'm not able to say anything.

jungkook: noona the luggage checking.

Jungkook said pointing towards someplace.

she broke the hug wiping her face and start to step back... my lips trembling and still standing without a word like a freaking stone! yoongi stop her. she's going...

something inside me keep saying to let her go like this, she'll hate me and will find someone better.

she's far now, waving at us. I hate myself so muchh, she disappeared in a blink within the crowd, I swallow and follow others to the exit until jungkook stops me.

jungkook: hyung you sure, you won't regret this??

jimin: jungkook is right, why did you hesitate earlier? why didn't you say anything? don't you know how much she loves you even this morning we were talking... she kept telling us to take care of you! until she met you again!!

wh-hat?? I was repeating my mistake!! NO! NO! I won't repeat that shit. I didn't reply to anyone just turned around and runs as if my life depends on it.

I came to the same place we parted, of course, she's not there. ohh.. luggage checking!!! I run there but they won't let me in.

my eyes keep searching for her, yess!! she was wearing a white dress!! I clap as soon I remember and keep searching around until I spot her in the corner... her eyes are searching for someone too!!

"YYY///NNN!!"

"YYY///NNN!!!"

I shouts my lungs out kept waving and running towards her, I got her attention. leaving everything behind she runs to me and jumps in my arms making me spin with her.

I hug her tight and breathe her in.

she broke the hug with tears I kisses her unstoppable but I realise she doesn't have much time.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't s-ay anything earlier I was so sac--

I stammer like a crying baby.

y/n: it's all okay, look you came back too!! Don't be sorry baby!!

she said wiping my tears with her sleeves and crying on her own.

"NO! No!! Now listen to me... I love you and I freaking love you so much!! so please... please trust me and even if I don't talk to you."

don't ever believe any fucking baseless rumors about me dating anyone or any other thing!! please!! I don't wanna lose you under any circumstances! you'll trust me right??"