chapter 43 BTS house

it turns night reaching home. almost dinner time but I have planned something for her actually a lot of plans...

I advise her to not change the outfit we'll be going out again after dinner and without any queries she obeys.

--//--

y/n pov:

I couldn't eat properly because the curiosity of where we are going in this night is eating me inside but I Didn't ask him I know how he likes to show instead to tell... so I keep my queries to myself and let him surprise me.

wherever we go I don't care as long as I'm in his car taking the best view of him driving and flustering him with my comments.

he stops the car and gets off then opens my side door...ohh gentleman! It's a cinema!!

my baby wants to watch a movie with me at the midnight. I push his shoulder with mine and tease him while entering the gate...

"who says you're not romantic? look's like you taking classes baby!"

suga: I wanted to watch a movie with you for so long!!

"how long?"

suga:Ummm.... since I heard from jin hyung that you both went to see the movie.

"so you jealous of that?"

suga: No! I'm not. I want you to experience it with me... and whenever you remember theatre it should be with me!!

"weren't you the one who send me with Jin? so why do you want to change my memories?"

suga: it was hard to do that but now? I just want to watch a movie with my girlfriend. that's it... no more questions y/n!!

first, he make things complicated and ask me to shut! can't just accept that he did wrong before and is jealous that Jin saw a movie with me and he didn't?

"Okay, yoongii!"

I said and walk ahead but I heard 'shitt' from him. he runs behind me as I reach the ticket counter and he paid for the ticket... why should I pay?? he wants to be a sugar daddy!

still, I ignored him and he tries to talk but some staff can recognize him so he stops and acted normal with his mask on.

I enter the theater he is behind me our seat was in the last row so I sit there. he sits beside me looking at me like a baby!!

suddenly he gets up and walks out without a word. whattt??? was I overboard?? can't I be mad at him like this?? that son of a brick!! Left me here.

I inhale and was close to crying I don't know why... maybe my boyfriend leave me alone in a theater just because I was not talking to him!

I cover my face in my palms just then a hand touch me.

suga: you crying??

I tilt my head and saw suga holding a large popcorn into his left arm and two ice cream cones in his right hand.

he quickly fixes the popcorn box in its place and sits forcing me to face him. before I could say anything he kiss me and at the same time all lights get off.

that's his way to say sorry.

I kiss him back running my finger on his nape but he broke the kiss and show me the ice cream.