chapter 48 his reasons

"STOP!! I DIDN'T LEAVE ANYONE!!"

when I open my eyes the scenario changed and I get up discovering y/n looking at me with concern and a shocked face.

I found myself breathing heavily and sweating. okay!! that was a dream yoongi cool down.

y/n: had a nightmare?

she asked but I couldn't reply whenever I close my eyes I see them saying that I abandon them!!

"I didn't- I didn't leave them.!!"

y/n: heyy... it's okay! it was just a bad dream, I'm right here.

she said wrapping my head under her arms and resting on her shoulder. after a while I cool down and told her my dream... she left my head after hearing and shockingly look at me.

y/n: YOU DIDN'T TELL THEM?? THAT YOU HERE!??

I shook my head and she gasp.

"Nobody knows I'm here. they all think I'm in Daegu resting."

y/n: what the actual fuck happened all this time?? now I don't care if you are ready or not yoongi! you have to tell me everything.

I nod with my head low and start to talk then she pauses me.

y/n: but first... we'll take care of your nightmare... call namjoon now!

"But I didn't bring my phone!"

she was about to shock again but stop herself and went into her cupboard for a spare phone then she gave it to me.

y/n: call him!

"he'll be mad that I didn't tell y/n"

she snatches it from me and calls him on her own... I bite my nails in nervousness starring at the phone over her ear. how namjoon will responds knowing I'm not in Korea and out alone.

y/n: hello it's y/n!

she speaks and I signal her to put it on speaker.

namjoon: y/n I'm sorry but suga hyung is not here right... he's in Daegu but he should have contacted you till now!

y/n: because he's here!

namjoon didn't respond may be trying to register what she said. y/n pinch my thighs to speak... ouchh!

"namjoonah!! I'm here with y/n"

namjoon: hyung really? why didn't told us before?"

"aah-

y/n: just now he saw a nightmare where you all blamed him for leaving you all!

I hit my head! why she has to say that? namjoon stay quiet a bit... I'm doomed!! suddenly he chuckles.

namjoon: that's so great hyung... we all were thinking a way to let you both meet!! you did good... spend the time with her and clear all the misunderstandings I'll tell others about this... they'll be happy just like me.

my eyes widened by hearing him. thank God they don't think I left them!

"namjoonahh! thankyou"