chapter 36 fear

y/n: what's the point? we gonna separate anyways!

you end up making him agree with you.

what if someday he won't be able to talk to you for a reason and you stop contacting him? what if you forget him? what if you find someone who can show the world that you're his girlfriend which he can't do.

HE IS SCARED.

he didn't plan to do this all in the first place, didn't plan to meet you, didn't plan to know you, to love you, just wants to be with you.

everything happens so fast that it's nearly impossible to love someone in just 14 days... and here he is now! can't imagine his future without you!

that's the scary part!!

y/n: why you're not sleeping? you usually sleep early!

suga: I won't sleep tonight, I'll just watch you sleeping. who knows when I'll see this face again!?

you chuckle sadly, gonna miss him so much.

You don't wanna think about this but you can't help. actual 5 days of dating him, you don't know where these 5 days will take you both... you wished he let you hold him sooner so you can love him more.

When you'll meet again?? will the 5-day love will be enough to be together?? Or will this become just good rememberings??

In either case, you'll love yourself but not sure how long.

it's the fear of being with someone where you can't ensure if tomorrow will be the same.

y/n: fine! goodnight.

you said pecking his lips. the travel & packing work made you asleep in a minute. he watches you going in deep sleep, it's his admiring time.

he's gonna give 100% to work this relationship, he can't be physically present with you but he'll be there in your heart and always be.

while making promised in his heart to you he fell asleep...

--//--

next morning (14th/last day of Paris)

suga pov:

the first time out of nowhere I woke up, I was in a deep sleep but suddenly y/n came into my mind and I got up!! and she's not here!! where is she? I get up from the bed and quickly check the washroom, she's not there! her luggage is still here but where is she??

why am I panicking she must be in another room I should check there!! I move to another room... she's not here! then I check maknae's room. the room is empty, where is she?? she's not even answering her calls!!..

maybe she's with jungkook and jimin, why didn't she woke me up? It's already 9 and her flight is in 3 hours! she'll check out from this room in maybe 1.5 hours! I barely have 2 hours with her where tf is she!?? I keep roaming in her room and trying to call just then I heard her laughing voice from out!! I rush out.

as expected she's with maknae!

"where were you, I was so worried!! why you're not answering my calls??"