chapter 41 don't share rooms

"where you going to sleep in her room? you both can't stay in one room yoongi. go sleep in your hyung room"

"But mom I won't do anything just cud--

"look at you so desperate!!... nothing before marriage yoongi go back."

aishh!! I start whining but she won't change her mind. I want y/n in my bed!!! yess! I'll go when everyone sleeps.

"goodnight"

I said and went to hyung's room. he's sleeping so I choose to work on my PC for a while.

after 1.3hrs I check moms room to make sure she's sleeping before she caught me red-handed and she is sleeping. yess!

I try to open y/n door but she locked it from inside ohh god this girl!! I massage her to open the door.

she opens very cautiously so I sneak in and close the door.

"your mom tol--

I shush her lips with my fingers. strolling her against the wall with a smirk. I slide my hands on her waist to clear the gap between us she took her hands back from my chest and surrendered.

good girl...

slowly moving to her lips she closes her eyes as I brush my lips on hers but our lips barely touching. I'll tease her until she kisses me on her own. she tries to touch my lips but I move Little back every time until she pulls my collar and bit my lips...

I suck her bottom lips in a deep kiss while lifting her on my waist to bed. she messes my hair with her fingers and I freaking love that.

I toss her on the bed making her gasp for air then she pulls me in the bed as I start to take my t-shirt off out of nowhere she realized something and gets up with a big NO.

I click my tongue in annoyance "whyy?"

she knock my head over how I almost seduced her... I groan loudly but she covers my mouth so others won't listen.

"sorry sorry but baby it's your house!! and if your mom knows you're here she won't like this. so please go back."

she's right though mom will lecture her too. I sigh defeatedly I want to spend more time with her in these two more days!! now I have to find a decent way.

"Meet me at the rooftop in 10mins."

I said getting up to go she nods and I went out to make coffee for two.

she wave at me towards the entrance on the rooftop so I open my arms and she ran into me. I peck her head with a warm hug.

"I really love rooftops now."

y/n: yeahh me too. Do you remember when we first talk how rude you were??

"you didn't have to dig that up but not that you bring that up do you remember how you jump on my back?"

I twist on her as she laughs recalling that day.

"I was so scared that time I thought it's some animal attacking me. until I heard your voice."