chapter 46 her family

9 months later

y/n pov:

I woke up from the dream. The past 9 months is a nightmare to me the pain and suffering I have been through in these 9 months I could have delivered a baby instead by combining that shits. at least I would have A baby to love and his father su--

suga...

this name makes me laugh at myself. he blocked me the day I landed here and I've been trying to contact him from everywhere even in his vlive he just doesn't respond.

other members didn't respond except namjoon just once he replied and said.... 'suga will contact you when things get better here.'

I'm waiting as we promised. hope he's alright. he looks alright on TV thought but I know how good he is at pretending.

my life is at a place where I'm scared to step ahead and step back. that dick boss will rot in hell that's my curse on him.

after all this, I start to check up on suga. well, I Never stop at first place watching his interviews, award shows, live, new MV. there must be a reason why he blocked me.

but the funny thing is he didn't bother to share that with me. if he did that I been in less pain. maybe I never made him trust me.

I feel sorry for him too! At least I can watch him in my hard times but he can't. as he promised to find his way back to me so I'm waiting.

so here I am a girl without a job and without the person she loves.

I miss him.

--//--

finding a new job is a very deal for me. everyone gets impressed by me but when they heard where the last place I word they reject me. it's must be what my ex-boss doing.

and here I am going for an interview for maybe the 28th time. nothing going according to me well why would they go when my luck is not with me. It's 8 pm and I finished the interview they didn't remember to ask me the last place I work.

and I Didn't bother to tell them either.

stepping out of the building in a rush I stride in the side road looking down at my foot. I try to keep thinking about anything cause my empty mind takes me to him.

my thoughts interrupt when I stumble at someone and fall to the ground

"I'm sorry"

I didn't annoy to look up and argue rather I get up clearing my bare knees suddenly everything around me silences a sec.

that voice--

no way.

I look up to the person with a long Jacket and mask on his face. it can't be.... his eyes are filled with water as if he saw someone after a long time.

I slowly take his mask off to disclose his face and the ground beneath my legs shook.

what in the world he's doing here?

"I found my way."

He said.

tears come without a warning my instinct said and I did. taking steps towards him and wrapping him in my arms. could feel him gripping my waist tight and crying his world out.