chapter 45 second goodbye

(a/n: long chapter compares to other ones but still less than 2k words.)

A/n pov:

everyone is drunk.

"so you saying you like me too??"

he nods looking at you and you shook your head.

"you know I love my baby suga so how can you like someone else girlfriend??"

"because you look like my girlfriend y/n! and she's leaving me tomorrow so I'll like you from tomorrow!!"

you thump your hands on the table exclaiming at him.

"YOU WANT ME TO REPLACE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?? I DON'T LIKE YOU. but I'm leaving my baby tomorrow too! I'm gonna miss him so much!!"

from pissed you became unhappy he held your hand and said.

"who is your baby?? you keep saying baby baby baby!!!"

"his name is suga, min suga."

"ohhh that's my name too!! don't talk to me you duplicate y/n!! I only love my girl not you..... but you know I'm so sad that she's leaving wait.... where is she? Y/N Y/N! give me a minute I'll find her."

he said shoving your hands and standing to find his girl and him almost knockdown but you helped him.

"wait I'll come with you my baby is missing too!"

you said getting up while taking each other's support and arguing over the direction you both went away.

Jungkook is drunk sleep, jimin is dancing on the side with taehyung, hobi is in trauma sitting alone on the couch. namjoon and Jin are witnessing you and suga's conversation.

"they look good together!"

namjoon said sipping the beverage. Jin nods and stares at you both who help each other to stand from the floor.

"I hope they stay together like this... This happy."

namjoon agrees with Jin they both laugh watching you two shouting each other names and trying to find each other.

"This needs to be recorded!"

Jin said taking his phone out and speeding towards you both namjoon follows Jin. after some time Jin watches the time and realise you have an early morning flight tomorrow.

"namjoon distract yoongi and let others sleep where they are. I'll take y/n she needs to get up early."

namjoon distract suga by talking to him about his mixtape, whereas jin takes your arm and separates you from suga and almost picks you on his arm.

"Jin hyung I'm watching you!! she's my girl."

Jin heard suga and immediately put you down then you started to crawl towards suga with a crying voice.

"They are taking me away! baby, please save me."

"y/n don't worry I'm coming too!"

suga said trying to flee himself from namjoon. and crawl to hug you tightly... Jin and namjoon see each other faces then this cringe love scene.

Jin: let's just put them in the same room and let them sleep together.

namjoon agrees and they both take you to the suga room. they are so done with you both!