chapter 33 sweet date

"This is one of the best days of my life"

you lightly flinch his vibrating voice gave shiver to your ears.

Y/n: you're not sleeping?

he holds your hand tighter and replied.

"let's go to a date tomorrow...hmm?!"

your face lightens up "really?... I love you!!"

he said "hmm!" and pretend to sleep again. but you can tell he's happy to hear and it's obvious by his red blush.

--//--

everyone was so tired that all goes to sleep after dinner without checking the stuff they brought...all leave that for tomorrow.

suga sleep in your room for the past 2 days, you both are kind of depressed and internally counting hours you have together. you both not showing the fear of what will happen when you both back to your own different life.

feelings are like bubbles, once it pops it's never existed. but you both love each other and it shouldn't be matter whether it's 5 days of love or 5hours right?

no one wanna regret wasting time with this overthinking instead of spending time with the one you love. you both cuddle like usual, the atmosphere became quiet and uneasy. even though you are together but still there's an unnoticed line between you both. and you both don't know this.

--//--

next morning (11th day)

you both get ready for a date, as soon as you see each other faces you forget every worry 'let's go with the flow. you said to yourself.

jin: you guys enjoy this day, we'll see you tonight!!.

Jin said patting suga's back and after that, you all parted your ways. tomorrow is the last day of Paris and you're gonna spend the last day with all of them.

"shall we go?" you asked suga showing him a hand.

"will you be able to handle this handsome face?"

suga mimics jin's line that's what he said before going on a date with you. you burst into laughter... he wanted to make you laugh them he held your hand.

"you are saving the Eiffel tower for last ain't you??" he asked casually.

"ahh...yess how'd you know? I was not saving at first but... since I start to like you I thought why not go there with you even as a friend then I'll kiss you there."

he laughed over how unbelievable you are.

"Okay, we can do that tomorrow!!"

"that's the only day left!" you hit the sensitive topic. his face went blank and so did yours. you cuss under your breath why did you make this awkward?

"i-i search-ed a good place let's go there," you said after searching words to speak.

Suga: I did the same! so let's go both places!

"okiee baby!" you again made him blush.

--//--

Parc des Buttes-Chaumont is one of the romantic places in Paris for couples. Apart from providing a commanding view of the city, it is lined with caves, waterfalls, a suspension bridge, indigenous trees, and numerous birds.