chapter 38 BTS

wait...

it's not him!

it is her.

y/n is in my bed? in my House? in Korea... how?? wait!! The shit I don't care. I sit up staring unbelievably I was so frozen to utter a word, her smile... Oohh I missed her so much!!

"I thought you'll be startled or maybe screa--"

I throw my phone and shut her lips with mine her hesitation disappears in a second. I stop to admire the face I freaking love.

"H-HOW-- ohh fuck that!!"

back to the lips!!

we didn't realizes when the sweet kisses turn into a hot make-out and I'm all over her, the only thing I know is I want her WHOLE. My body is not in my control and I love that!

We only keep talking for a year now! I'll learn later how she's here. I want to feel her, the feel I missed the whole time.

her smell, her hair, her face, her touch... everything!

y/n's hands running on my back neck messing with my hair drives me crazy. to let her breathe my lips nibb down to her jaws to her neck to her collarbone and more down...

I stop myself before I touch her clothes and look at her with a pleasing eye, her smile with a small nod was enough for me to continue.

Her every touch takes me to a different world... I need this, I need her.

I cover myself and her in the blanket and today is the day. She is mine and I'm only her's.

(A/n: you all know what they did under the sheet, no one is innocent in this Wattpad, I don't write smuts not good at it too. But every story needs at least one segss scene!! Sorry, you had to read that flop scene. I'm so embarrassed!!😶😶)

--//--

next day.

Y/n pov:

I vividly open my eyes tries and wake up. took me time to register the place and to realize it's not my home. yeahh it's his room finally!!

where is he?

his room is so familiar for me even though it's my first time but still, after all the video calls and thousands of residence tours, I know this place closely.

blush covers my face when I recall the last night, I came to surprise him but end up surprising myself. I shouldn't have avoided him instead of jin's idea!!

I went to get a shower before I step out of this room, everyone is out and I still Didn't meet the other three, and I might die if I saw them!

after being in my decent foam I cautiously went out please y/n Don't do anything stupid just act as a suga's girlfriend, not a fangirl, please!!!

it's impossible, I've been a army for a year and it still feels like a dream that I am dating one of them and I'm about to meet them but!! they are my friends first then BTS at least four of them are.

this place is filled with the fragrance of tasty foods, it must be jin cooking. I spot the dining table I can see all of them sitting and having conversations they can't see me yet.