chapter 30 just one day~

Suga: Actually, I'm not good at expressing my feeling. I'm terrible at it, so many of them misunderstand me...

it's too bad that I'm not good at explaining my feelings but I want you to know that you became a really important person in my life... and when I make someone important it's for my whole life no turning back.

you hold back your happy tears till he finishes his sentence.

suga: so I'll say some words that will make you mine......*nervous smile*

you patiently waited but the others are dying to hear that, everyone's eyes are on suga even from the video call which is making suga a lot nervous.

Suga: * inhale* I L-L-LIKE NO I LOVE YOU Y/N!! *exhale* finally I said it *whisper himself*

The next he realize you cupped his cheeks and kiss his small lips "I love you too" you said between the kiss. he hold you in his arms to deep the kis--

"OOOHHHH MMYYY EEYYYEESSS!!" Jimin shouts shyly while covering jungkooks eyes.

Then Jin started to sing just one day on behalf of suga.

Just one day if only I could be with you~~

Just one day if only I could hold your hand~~

Just one day if only you and I could be together ~~

"Jiminshii I am grown up now takes your hands away!!" Jungkook yells to jimin on which he blocks his neck with his strong arms.

All are happy to see the cringe romantic side of suga and the same goes for you too.

"You guys talk!! I'll see you later" you feel kind of embarrassed over the kiss you did so you said that and all had look like they're waiting for you to leave.

"Don't make fun of him" you glare at jungkook in a funny way he controls his laugh and nods.

After you went, the room became very silent until the three guys on the phone unmuted themselves and starts to laugh dying.

Hoseok: woaahhh who knows suga can do this !??

Namjoon: suga hyung stop blushing.

Taehyung: she directly kissed Hyung, hoseok hyung would you do the same!??

Jimin: hahahahahahaha!!!!