chapter 51 third goodbye

suddenly my phone dings... I thought suga text me but it's NamJoon.

BTS LEADER

y/n are you alone??
actually, I wanna talk to you.
don't tell suga hyung...
call me when he's not around.

I wonder what he wants to talk about. my curiosity made me get up and came to the balcony... it must be about what happens all this time or maybe he's sorry.

without replying to his text I call him directly... in the second ring he answered.

(a/n: left: y/n & right: joonie)

heyy!

is hyung with you right now?

No! he's sleeping I'm alone
what happened?

look I'm not sure but I think the company knows suga hyung is not in Korea.

what? but I thought he was unreachable for now.

I thought the same but they know something for sure.

did they say something?

no, they were talking about finding someone before locals know but as soon I enter they change the topic.

ohhh so you feel they were talking
about suga?

they even contact all members a while ago and check their locations for safety.

I don't know what to say namjoon!

you know what? maybe it's not a big deal I'm overthinking. you take care of hyung I'll try to manage things here.

tell me if things get serious.

of course! take care.

bye!

call ended.

--//--

next morning

suga pov:

I flip on the bed changing my posture unawares my hands land on something soft. it's plain and smooth like dough. forcing myself to see the dough I open my eyes.

this is not dough it's a belly of y/n. what she's doing here?? that's the least I care I roll again closer to her and cover her hands over me.