chapter 54 forever

next day

y/n pov continue:

Emma is excited to see Paris and me too! usually, she's not into makeup but she's requesting me to do it today... I guess to impress Jimin!

someone storm in when I was making Emma's hair.

"HELLO!!! Y/N!"

our stare travels to the door and discovers Jin. I went to him with a smile... he hugs me sweetly.

"it's been so long seeing you!"

he said breaking the hug then he notice Emma staring at him with her wide eyes. he politely goes towards her and asks.

"you know BTS?"

she laughs hearing that and her nervousness went away.

Emma: yeahh! I'm Emma nice to meet you worldwide handsome.

Jin cares about his chin hearing that and suddenly changes his expression.

Jin: Are you the Emma who talks to Jimin?

Emma gulps hardly at Jin's question. he pats Emma's shoulder and said.

Jin: thanks, he looks happy talking to you and he always talks about you.

"OHHhHHhHhh! is there something I don't know Emma?"

they both look at me and Emma rolls her eyes cause I know everything from the start... that's why we are best friends more than sisters.

she like Jimin but want to be his friend with whom he can share his bad day. I advised her 'go for it' but she stick with her thoughts.

Jin: I should go, come out everyone is waiting!

he goes out and I continue to finish her hair... I'm ready long ago.

---//---

A/n pov:

you and Emma went down to the hall and watch seven figures standing all covered themselves with masks and caps... anyone can misunderstand that your sister is getting kidnap by these seven heavens.

suga: what took you so long?

suga asks walking towards you but before him, Jimin rushes your beside... to Emma. you gave Emma a cocky expression which Jimin noticed too.

---//---

the whole ride you catch up with all. they joke around over Jimin and SUGA at how they both fall for two sisters. Emma tries her best to pretend as a friend... but loses it whenever Jimin holds his hand accidentally.

Only jimin knows if that is an accident or intentionally.

y/n: were we going??

from your left jungkook whispers to your ear before suga tells its surprise. you act not to know the place to your right side suga.

when the van stops all get off... Jimin and Emma are in their own world talking and laughing. suga hold your wrist and all walk close.... slowly sand touches your heels.