part 10

*Gabriel's pov*

Victoria wanted to go look at decorations first. We began walking down the streets looking for a shop to go in. However I noticed quite a few men checking her our. What's wrong with them?! Isn't it obvious we're together.

I put my arm round her waist and pulled her closer to me. She didn't seem to mind and just carried on walking.

Soon enough I was being dragged into some shop. I didnt really care what the wedding looked like, unlike her. It was extremely important too Victoria. I let her walk around and choose out items.

Two and a half thousand dollars later we headed back too the car to put it all in. "What next?" She turned to me. I squinted my eyes at her as I thought. We decided on cake.

"There's an amazing bakery down this road. We'll go there." I informed my soon to be wife. We where walking down the road when her hand slid into mine.but she didn't move it. She simply interlocked her fingers and gave a small squeeze. I glanced at this gorgeous women, my fiancé..  my girl..

"Just in here angel.." I prompted while holding the door open for her. She chuckled as I bowed down for her jokingly. I walked over too the counter and saw the familiar face of the Baker. She was about 70 year old. Lovely women. My family have been coming here for at least 40 years now.

"Oh Gabriel! You've gotten so big!" She squealed while reaching forward and squeezing my cheek.
"And who's this lively girl You've brought with you?" The elderly women continued.

I pulled Victoria closer to me. "This is Victoria, my fiancé - Victoria this is Dorothy. My family have been coming to her for almost 40 years." I introduced them both.

______________

*Victorias pov*

4 hours had passed and all we needed now was our outfits. I would've worn my mother's but unfortunately it was ruined in a house fire years ago when we where under attack. Ruby and I (with multiple body gaurds obviously) entered the dress shop. Everything was so gorgeous.

A man in his mid 40's approached us in a tux. "Hello ladies! Who's the lucky girl today? The bride?" Ruby pointed at me with a grin and before I knew it I was being ushered in and sat on a chair.

"So when's the big day?" The man asked. I knew he would flip out when he found out. Anyone would! Dress shopping less then 24 hours away from the wedding!
"Uh tommorow it was a last minute decision.." I awkwardly laughed as his eyes widened.

"Oh my lord! We best get started then! Sister of bride you come. Are these... uh.. large men coming too?" He gestured towards the body gaurds, I shook my head no. "They can stay out here." After flashing an awkward smoke we went to look for dresses.

I began looking through the dresses. "Now what's your budget so we can narrow it down and speed this up! The man asked. Ruby and I exchanged a look paired with a small chuckle.

"There is no budget cos her fiancé is fucking rich! And he's paying!" Ruby half yelled between giggles. The man looked like he was going to faint!

I soon found a few dress options and was trying them on when the shop door opened. I was mid getting a new dress on so in the changing room with Ruby still.

"How can I help you sir?" The man asked. There was no response for a moment. He must've walked over too something or someone. "Where are they?" I then realised who it was. It was Gabriel.

"Gabriel? What are you doing here?" I yelled through the curtain. He walked over to it, not opening it but close enough that we could be touching if we wanted to.

"Can I come in?" It was bad luck to see the bride in her dress before the wedding. "Uh... close your eyes.." I chuckled too myself.  As soon as I knew the man's eyes where shut I lead him in by his hand. Ruby left the changing room too give us privacy.

"Whats up? Why are you here?" There was a hint of concern in my voice for some reason. He managed to find my hand and interlocked our fingers. "Mateo is getting out the hospital and I need to go get him.. meaning- we can't get married tommorow" I interrupted. Great..

"Can't you send a body gaurd or something?" I pleaded.. he only shook his head. "I will be back in time for the wedding but I wouldn't have time to get ready.." I groaned and rested my head against his chest in Dissapointment. I was actually getting excited.. finnaly.

"You can get ready on the plane?" I suggested in hope he would say yes. The boy squeezed my hand.

"I want to marry you Victoria. Not judt because we have to. Because I want to! And I just want the day to not feel rushed.." he apologised. Great.. there was bound to be a way.. right?

"What if we all went to the US? It takes off like 12 hours as you wouldn't have to get back here!" I suddenly blurted out. He rested his hand on my back. My stomach felt like it was going to explode in butterflies.

"I mean.. we can.. I could get my maids to set it all up then all we have to do when we get back with Mateo is get ready.. its if your family are willing too travel." The man explained. I mumbled for him to stay there.

"Ruby? You okay with travelling too America?" She nodded, "would you mind go seeing if the twins and dad are willing to fly out for me?" I smiled at her as she began to walk out. Soon enough she gave me a thumbs up. Perfect!

I walked back into the dressing room backing up too Gabriel so oir backs touched. "They said their okay with it.. I need to decide on a dress then we can leave for America!" I giggled. I heard him let out a sigh in relief.

"Thankgod."