part 24

Little two and a half year old me bounced at my mother's bed side.
Im going to have a little sister! Ruby! "I can't wait to meet her!" I announced making everyone chuckle, including my big brothers! Hugo and Harrison! They were the best! They played with me all the time! And it was the best!

"Sweetheart, mummy's tired how about you go and play with your brothers?" My mother whispered in a hushed tone as we all ran off giggling and laughing.

The day my baby sister was born.

"Look at my princess! All grown up!" My father laughed as he held his arms open. It was my first day as a mafia women. Well.. sort of. I was going to the HQ with my dad today. To see how it all worked. Because "one day I'll either be leading one of these or helping my partner lead one.' According to my father at least.

My mum entered the room with 12 year old Ruby by her side. I was 14, going on 15. "Its not fair! How comes she gets to go with daddy to work and I don't!" My sister whined. My mother was always good with this stuff.

"Sweetheart, your father had done this with the boys when they were 14. Now he's doing it with Victoria. You'll do it when your 14." She explained before walking over to my father and I. Pecking us both on the cheek, "have a good day sweetie."

Thats why I loved those nicknames so much. My mother used to say them before me.

"Hey! No fair!" I yelled as my brothers held the ball high in the air so I couldn't reach. I was 8 at the time. "I don't want to play this game anymore it's no fun!" I threw myself down on the ground in tears.

"Boys! Play nicely with your sister! Victoria,  get back up and try again.." My dad beckoned from the window.

One of the reasons I loved my dad. He always believed in me. And always looked out for me.

"Come here.." I hummed and before I couldn't do anything she jumped too her feet and hugged me. I kept repeating how it would all work out in the end. It was the morning after Gabriel's father had took Ruby and I from our homes. I was trying to comfort her. Saying it would all be alright. Because I had believed it would.

Ruby and I were so close. It would kill her when she finds out.

"Stop it! Gabe! Stop it!" I squealed as the boy pinned me to the bed, tickling me. It was the same day Gabriel told me he was in love with me. Only 3 hours before. "No! Never! Your mine!" He replied while ticking even more. I was wheezing with laughter. I needed to get him off me!

I wrapped my legs round his waist and flipped us over. His eye browns furrowed at me. "Is Mr Armani ticklish too?" I raised a single eyebrow as his eyes widened and he shook his head. "No! No! I'm not!" He tried to lie. I began to tickle him and immediately he began squirming around.

Never have I laughed so hard in such a short matter of time. I hated that I'd never be able to do that again.

Luca began tugging on my fiancé's dress.

"Luca. Leave her alone." I warned him but Victoria just chuckled, "He's fine!" She crouched down to my younger brother, "Hi! In Victoria! Your Luca?" She smiled at him.

"Yeah! You look like a princess! Like belle from beauty and the beast!" He giggled as Victoria looked up at me. "Which makes Gabriel the beast!" The girl giggled along with my brother.

My boy.. so young.. so clueless.. I'll be with his mum and dad in heaven at least...

"Gabriel's in loooove!" Lorenzo laughed. Followed along with Luca teasing too, "he wants to kiss  Victoria and marry her then have lots of kids!" Both boys erupted into laughter making my fiancé and I laugh.

"Well I shall grant him his wish of kissing me!" Victoria announced before smashing her lips onto mine. Both boys grimaced at us. "Ewww! Gabriel's got cooties!!!!" Lorenzo screamed and ran off the bed followed by his younger brother.

Lorenzo, my little monkey. So cheeky. Just like his older brother. I wish I could watch them grow up..

I was sat in the kitchen of the Armani household. It was around 3am, I couldn't sleep so I went down and got some milk. I sat at the kitchen island and sipped on it. I heard footsteps behind me. Mateo has walking in.

"Hey?" He whispered with a confused tone, "why you up?" O shrugged my shoulder. "Can't sleep.. and for once Gabriel is sleeping so I didn't want to wake him.." it was the following weeks after their Mother had passed. He wasn't sleeping. I don't think either of them were. But I knew Gabriel wasn't so when he fell asleep I went downstairs so I wouldn't wake him.

Mateo took a seat next to Me and we talked for hours. I told him everything there was to know about me and he done the same. We laughed untill we were crying.

I can only pity Mateo, he's married to my sister and my husband. He'll have to be their backbone while grieving himself. We had more then just 1 of those nights.