Part 4

As the 5 men argued my ears began to ring. It was too much. All the stress was over flowing. It was horrible. I felt like I was falling. I covered my ears in hope the ringing would stop. The men where now all stood up pointing fingers and screaming. Ruby and I sat in silence. It was like we weren't even there.

Suddenly the room began to spin. I grabbed onto the table unsure of what was happening I managed too makeup one of the twins looking at me from across the table, I couldn't make out what one it was because I couldn't focus on anything.

Suddenly, bang. I had passed out.

*Gabriel's pov*

My head darted towards the girl. Victoria had fallen of her chair onto the floor. I darted down too her side and leant her up against the chair. "Victoria! Victoria! Wake up!" I shook the girl lightly before turning too my brother, go get her some food and water, Ruby you go too you haven't had any food in god knows how long." I instructed them both. Ruby hesitantly followed Mateo into the kitchen.

I lifted the young girl up and carried her into the lounge, laying her down on the sofa. Her family had followed me clearly scared I'll hurt her or something. Mateo walked I  and placed a sandwich and glass of water down for her once she wakes up. "Ruby's in the kitchen eating..." my brother informed us. I saw the girl starting to stur making it clear she would wake up soon. And I was right. Soon enough she began too open her eyes.

"What happened?" She looked between me, her brothers and her father. "I'm not sure you Judy passed out, in guessing it's because you haven't ate or drank much, eat this." I handed her the plate but she just stared at the sandwich.

"Did you make it?" She questioned me. I shook my head no, "Mateo did." I told her making her seem even more anxious. Great she thought we where going too poison her. "I can test it if your scared we've poisoned it." I was still crouched down besides her. She nodded her head so I ripped a little off and ate it. It tastes fine and I know potion all ways will make things taste tangy. I've been poisoned one too many times.

"Its fine. Eat it." I began too stand up and turned too her family. I gestured towards the door and we all began too walk out leaving Victoria too eat.

*Victorias pov*

I sat there on Gabriel's sofa cluelessly. Last I remener was lots of yelling... I passed out?! I slowly began to eat and sip on the water.. I ate about half of the sandwich before putting it down. For some reason I didn't have much of an appetite right now.

I could hear all the boys arguing outside again. Great. Once I had placed the plate down on the coffee table again I began too walk towards the door and slowly opened it. They all stopped immediately. "What are you arguing about?" I was practically scolding them all at this point. They where like children.

"Its nothing honey. Why don't you go check up on Ruby, she's in the kitchen." My dad tried too play it off so I began walking towards the kitchen when my sister walked out. "Oh hey! I was just told go to check you where alright  but your here now!" I smiled at her.

My dads face dropped realising now he has too explain what's happening.

"Well now we're all here why doesn't someone tell us what's happening so far?" Ruby awkwardly smiled at everyone. The boys all stayed silent for a moment.. finnaly Gabriel spoke up, "We've made a deal. Ruby, because your only 17, you'll go home for a few months untill your 18.. Victoria you will be staying here with us.. you can see your family when you want too." Everyone stared at us waiting for a response or reaction but we just stayed silent. With blank faces.

That was untill.. Ruby break down crying and hugged me tightly. "I don't wanna leave you Vicky! I'll be in a house full of boys!" She sobbed into my shoulder. I didn't know what too do so I just held her untill she had calmed down.

________________

An hour later I watched my family walk out the door leaving ne alone with the 2 boys, their father aka the man who killed my mum.. and these large, empty, never-ending walls.

I was trying not too cry. I felt abandoned. And worthless. I felt a hadn't an my lower back. It was Gabriel's. He must've seen I was upset. "You can see them whenever you want love..but in the mean time I think you should get some rest.." he whispered in a soothing tone. He began leading me too my room. Once we reached the large oak doors he pulled my hand up too his lips and kissed it softly.

I was too emotional too even have a reaction. Once he stood up I awkwardly smiled and went into my room.

_____________

I woke up too a knock on my door. I had been sleeping for god knows how long. I pulled the blanket over my face and grumbled for them too come in. I
Always got the worse bed head in the mornings and never looked attractive without makeup.

I felt a presence crouch besides me, "Victoria? You in there?" Gabriel's voice chuckled. I gripped onto the blanket tighter and grumbled "no. P*ss off." He simply chuckled before pulling through blanket off from my face. I quickly rolled over trying too cover my face.

"Victoria you've gotta get up. I have some lawyers coming today so we can get our marriage licenses." He chuckled at me. I let out a long frustrated groan. "No." I snapped at him Making him frustrated.

"Come on. I'll make some breakfast while you get ready." Gabriel rolled his eyes at me.