Part 5

A couple of hours later I hear my name being called from behind me, "Miss DeRose. Boss has sent me too escort you too his office. The lawyers are here." A buff man spoke. I nodded my head unsure on what too say or do.

He began walking so I quickly ran after him. I was running because of how fast he was walking and how long his legs where.

We came to a halt outside a door labeled "Armani office 2" this must be Gabriel's office. The man raised one hand and let if bang against the door. A voice from the other side welcomed us into the door. It was pushed open, revealing Gabriel sat at his desk with two lawyers sat opposite.

"Victoria. This is Miss Jones and Mr Williams." Gabriel introduced me. I smiled at them and offered out my hand for them too shake. One who I assumed was Miss Jones took my hand and lightly shook it.

Mr Williams began talking not that I was listening too any of it. Once this was signed Gabriwl could marry me whenever he wanted. Lucky me. I hated this! He was such a douche! He's litterally a wanted serial killer I'm getting entwined in his shit!

I noticed everyone in the room had their eyes on me. I looked down at a form on the table. The was already one signature, Gabriel's. Meaning they needed me too sign now.

The boy held out a pen for me. My shakey had reached up for it and pressed against the paper. Maybe I should just leg it. Just crash through the window and run. I chucked the pen on the floor and stamped on it causing it too break.

They all just stared at me as I done so. "I don't want to!" I hissed at Gabriel who simply rolled his eyes. "You remind me of a toddler." He grabbed another pen put of his draw. "Here. Sign it. Your father and I made a deal after all." Gabriel tutted. I looked at the lawyers.

My chance. Get him arrested or something.

"He's abusing me! Forcing me too marry me! Starving me! Hitting me! Call the police!" I begged at them. They just sat there with a blank face. What?! "The company tey work for has been working with us for generations. They know we don't hurt our spouses." He simply chuckled at me while placing a pen in my hand.

I groaned in frustration before quickly scribbling my signature and storming off, "Good luck finding your way downstairs!" He laughed as I slammed the door. What a dick.

I went wondering around the floor for half an hour before running into Gabriel who was escorting the Lawyers. "Got lost? Come on Love!" The man teased me. Reluctantly, I followed him as he walked our guests too the door. He made sure I was a few metres away before opening the door for them. As they exited I ran towards the door. Gabriel quickly slammed it shut.

"Love. Like I said before. Your father and I made a deal. Your not leaving unless you want Hugo to die. Hugo himself offered too be the sacrifice." He muttered while walking off.

"Well if I'm not allowed too leave you have to at least entertain me!" I yelled after him making him laugh. He just- UGH! I hated him!

*Gabriel's pov*

I love her. I'm in love with her. I wasn't really going to kill Hugo. But if she thought that she wouldn't try and escape me. If her family thought that. They wouldn't try and break her out. It was the perfect plan. Eventually she'll fall in love with me.

"Alright follow me then! I can entertain you!" I chuckled while shaking my head. The one girl I want. Didn't want me. What's the chances of that? Everyone wants me! It was a strange feeling..

I opened the balcony door of me bedroom and stood onto the rail. She looked at me as if I was insane. "Come on then!" I chuckled. The girls eyebrows furrowed as her eyes widen. I then realised what it looked like I was about too do. "We're not jumping off! We're going ontop of the roof!" She gave Me an anxious look as I gave her my hand.

She took it and I pulled her up onto the rail. Her grip got tighter on my hand and her other reached for my bicep. "Its okay, I'll get on then help you up. Hold on." I instructed her while climbing up.

She was struggling to balance on the balcony rail and it was clear. I saw she was about to slip soon and sped up. I reached my hand down for her to grab which she don't extremely fast.

I helped her up and held her close too me so she wouldn't slip. "So what do you do up here?" She turned too face me making our faves just inches apart. I had my arms round the back of her waist and her hands where on my chest. I just wanted too kiss her. It was like love at first sight! You know?

"You can do anything really. I sit up here too clear my mind usually. But you can pretty much do it all - if your careful." I smiled awkwardly. She looked round at our surroundings. Taking it in.

"That tree" She spoke and looking at a tree behind her, "That would be the perfect place for a tree house! I always wanted a tree house as a kid! My dad never allowed it.." she suddenly went quiet and looked down.

Before I could control myself my hand raises too her face gently pulling it back up too meet mine. "Whats wrong? You okay?" I whispered as comforting as I could. "I miss my family already.."
The girl replied. My heart ache for her.

She had been took from the safety of her home by my father. She had been left here by her family. Her mother is- my thoughts where interrupted by my brother screaming my name. He climbed onto the rail so he could see us both. "Its father. Doctor says he only has a few hours left!"