Chapter 52: Brother v Brother

"You forgot again." Tomura said.

"I haven't forgotten. I just... Hesitated." I said. I didn't want to use any quirks against Tomura. I refused.

"Why? I'm the only thing holding you back from Eiba... Becoming a hero... Fixing your relationship with All Might..." He said. My fists shook. I wanted to fight him.

"No! You're my brother!"

"That's why you have to do it." A tear rolled down my cheek.

"I've been loyal to you. I look to you for guidance. You're my role model." I put my head down. I didn't want to look at him.

"Ayatsuru..." He said with a sad tone. I hated when people did that but for some reason, I felt comforted when he did it.

"Tom-" I pulled my head up. Immediately, I was body slammed into the door by Tomura. I couldn't get up. I didn't want to.

"Let's pretend we're playing Hero and Villain. Remember that game?" He smiled.

"I don't wanna play." I said.

"Oh, come on. You used to love that game."

"It's not a game anymore..."

"We can think of it as one." He said and lent me his hand. I stared at it.

"How can I, when you're going to use your quirk?!" I said and slapped his hand away from me.

"I knew you would catch that." He smiled. "You're smart. You know there's no way you'll be able to accomplish anything if you don't fight me."

I stared at him. I still hesitated.

"No."

"Fine." He said and walked over to Eiba. He put his hand near her cheek. "I'm able to use my quirk without the need for 5 fingers, just so ya know..."

"Stop!" I yelled. I instinctively used Telekinesis on him to keep him still. He smiled.

"Now that's more like it." I stopped using it once I realized what I was doing. "Ah, ah. Aren't you worried I might decay her?"

I couldn't help but cry. My sister's life was on the line and my brother was the reason why. When All For One treated me more like an underling, Tomura sort of became my father figure. I was confident when he was proud of me and I was stronger when he was cheering me on. I pushed myself to fit what I think he might have liked. I trusted he would protect me. I wanted to be just like him.

"Stop crying, Yatsi. It'll only get worse if you don't do anything." He said and was pulling his hand closer to Eiba's face. I ran to him and pinned him down. I used Telekinesis and Quirk Drain to stop him from using his quirk. Something I wasn't aware I could do. Telekinesis to pin his hands down and Quirk Drain within Telekinesis to temporarily prevent him from using his quirk.

"I don't want to do this but I can't let you hurt anyone I care about anymore." I said with tears filling my eyes. Tomura smiled.

"You crave my validation, right? Fighting me will reward the highest pride I could ever have for you. You'll earn my highest respect as well." I hesitantly let him go and got up. He reached for my leg but I jumped back before he could touch me. He ran to me and punched me in the stomach. "Ooh, you got stabbed there didn't you?"

I angrily got up and punched him in the face. He threw me to the ground and stood over me.

"Your veins are turning even more black so I'll hold back on using my quirk until they get better." He said and grabbed a metal stick. He then continued hitting me with it.

"Shigaraki!" Spinner yelled. He had woken up. Then some voices I didn't recognize as the League woke up. I tried to sneak a peek at them but I didn't want to remove my arm from my head.