Chapter 105: Bravery

"Over there!" Earphone Jack said. "I hear him!"

Leviathan glided a little to the left to follow the sounds. She described it as him arguing with someone but no one responded. Was someone controlling Ayatsuru? Was it All For One?

After finding him, Levithan was ready to land until he froze. He maneuvered back up into the sky, as quietly as he could.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"There's other dragons." He said. He spoke quietly and he sounded scared.

"What do you mean?" Tsukuyomi said.

"I mean, Master made more. Two more. He made replacements." He didn't sound scared anymore. He sounded angry.

"Put us down somewhere they won't find us." I said. Leviathan did so, and we all listened in.

"Behemoth, how was your search?" Ayatsuru asked a black dragon as big as Leviathan.

"None of them, Master. They've run away." Behemoth sounded like Leviathan, but his voice had a lot more poison to it. It was like he was Leviathan's evil twin.

"What about you, Sinuo? Any luck?"

"Nope!" She must be Serpentine's evil twin. She was crimson red.

"Someone's here." Ayatsuru said. How did he find out so quickly?

"I'll divert them away. You get to Master." Leviathan said. We all jumped off, staying hidden behind the building. Leviathan burst into sight and flew towards the sky. You would think he was beautiful if there weren't two evil dragons chasing him. Ready to rip him to shreds at any moment.

"Ayatsuru!" I jumped into sight and Ayatsuru quickly turned around. He seemed happy to see me until he suddenly remembered he tried to kill me.

"Eiba, I-"

"Oh, shut it!" I yelled. I honestly didn't care how powerful he was. I just really wanted to scold him. "What the hell has gotten into you?!"

"I promise, I-"

"First, you try to kill your Umon you would literally die for, then you try to choke me to death, then you try to turn Mother into ash, now that?!" I pointed to the sky. "What is wrong with you?!"

"If you would let me finis-" A force knocked Ayatsuru to the ground. It was Red Riot, who was vigorously punching him.

"Get out of my best friend, you asshole!" He yelled.

"Kirishima!" Ayatsuru yelled but he persisted.

"Maybe acid will scare it out!" Pinky said and Ayatsuru looked terrified.

"No! Don't!" He begged.

"Stop it!" Mother yelled. The last time she yelled, Ayatsuru's heart stopped, so everyone paused. Even me who wasn't doing anything. "Let him talk."

"It better be worth listening to." Earphone Jack said.

"It's gone. The voice, I mean. I was able to get rid of it for a while. I don't know when it's coming back." He said. He sounded genuine, but then why would his new dragons be trying to attack Leviathan?

"But the dragons..." Red Riot said.

"I can't control them. At least, not as much as the others. He made them, not me." He said. Again, so genuine.

"Who's he?" Mother asked. I guess she couldn't get everything from his mind. Whoever was controlling Ayatsuru definitely didn't want to be caught easily. It had to be All For One.