Chapter 70: Traitor

I followed the Umon. I gave quirks that resembled a hunting dog's since after fighting a few more villains, I got a list of people who work for All For One. It led me close to U.A. Were my friends in danger?

I heard movement and instructed my Umon to stop. I quickly climbed a tree and surveyed the area. Izuku, Aoyama, and two unfamiliar people. One of them had to be the one, right? I jumped off the tree and landed in the middle of Aoyama and the two.

"Stand back!" I demanded as my hands glowed. Looking closer at the two, they resembled Aoyama.

"Wait, Ayatsuru!" Aoyama and Izuku both yelled. I turned around but before I could say anything, my Umon jumped out of hiding and tackled Aoyama. I stood there stunned.

"Halt!" I said to the Umon. Although I was confused, I had to save him to understand.

"Ayatsuru, he's-" Izuku tried to say but the dots finally connected.

"You?!" I said surprised. I stared at Aoyama with shocked eyes. He just nodded.

"Your display before your hospital stay helped me run from any suspicion. You did confess afterall." He said.

"You little bitch. How dare you? We fought for you, protected you, trusted you and this is how you fucking repay us?!" My eyes glowed red and rocks around me trembled as they lifted up from the ground.

"Didn't you also betray U.A? Don't be a hypocrite, you have to understand." Aoyama said. His face was dripping with tears.

"That's different... Wait and wasn't I the traitor? All League attacks were from me." I said. Aoyama put his head down.

"I leaked the information earlier than you. But I only did that because my parents lives are on the line. You understand, right?" He said with guilt and regret. I stood there. So Tomura knew? And All For One? I've been taken as a fool.

"That's the difference between you and I, Yuga. I worked because I wanted to prove my worth, you worked because of someone else's burden." I turned around at Aoyama's parents. "You might as well die. Your selfishness is risking your son's life."

"But he'll kill all of us! Why does it matter if only we die?" The mother asked.

"I was raised by All For One. He'll kill you two, yeah, but he'd spare Aoyama. Although, you forced him to work for my father instead of letting him live the easy life. He'd be better off with you two dead." I won't lie when I said I was projecting a little there.

"Ayatsuru-" Izuku started.

"Yuga, run!" Aoyama's dad yelled while both parents dragged him away.

"Wait!" Izuku dashed after them. I rolled my eyes and followed. Jesus, these people are annoying me. I can't deny they're impressive. This entire school year and they haven't got caught? Even without my psychotic break, I would've been caught one day.

"That letter you left us... When I found out you were quirkless just like me, I fell into the deepest pit of despair!" Aoyama yelled.

"Stop, Aoyama!" Izuku said.

"Aoyama, I can help you-" He aimed his laser at us and fired. Me and Izuku both stopped to protect ourselves until we realized it didn't hit us. It hit Hagakure, warping and changing direction. When did she get here?

"All of us could have died! All of Japan has been thrown into chaos! And you still had the nerve to sit in the same classroom as us!" Hagakure yelled at Aoyama. "You lived in the same dorms as us! Didn't you, Aoyama!"

"You're wrong! Yuga is-" Aoyama's mother was cut off by Izuku grabbing all three with Blackwhip. I got over to Hagakure to see if she was injured by Aoyama's laser.

"Aoyama, Hagakure... She did this for you so that you wouldn't have to hurt anyone else." Izuku said. He sounded tired. "Let's... Stop this already... Let's put an end to all of this now."

I was dragged to an arrest thingy where the police and Dad ask Aoyama and his parents questions. My classmates were there, the police obviously, and All Might. I didn't want to be there and wasn't paying attention much. That was when I was spoken to.

"Ayatsuru, do you know of any weaknesses All For One may have?" Tsukauchi asked me.

"Power. It's both his strength and his weakness. If he gets too much, he dies on the street like an overweight cat. Obviously he isn't at that point yet but he's close. I mean, he needs to breathe through a tube, he isn't really digging the gold mine here."

After the meeting, Dad came to speak to me.

"Did you hear any of that?" He asked.

"Use Aoyama to deceive All For One, blah, blah, blah, Mr. Aizawa, blah, blah, blah. I believe that's all." I said. I kicked my foot off the wall to walk away.

"Ayatsuru can-" Dad said while grabbing my arm.

"No." I interrupted and continued walking.