Part 12.

Hard. Rock. Steady. Rock.

The endless repetition Giselle performed made Carter weak in the knees as he held the bottom of her slender waist in his sweaty hands

The endless repetition Giselle performed made Carter weak in the knees as he held the bottom of her slender waist in his sweaty hands. Witnessing the sexual spark cause her face to contort from the ecstasy pleased him, and once she reached her hands behind to grip his wrist, she picked up the pace since they were seconds away from losing control.

"Yes, baby!" Giselle cried with her eyes fixated on the ceiling.

"Nah, look at me." Carter demanded, happy that she eventually gave in before dipping down to kiss his plump lips.

For nearly an hour, the couple had been at it on & off, since Giselle struggled to go back to sleep after dozing off too early in the evening during their movie night. This time however, Carter was the first to initiate this session of mind blowing sex — mainly because two days without diving into her warmth was killing him softly.

Since he was trying to hold off on climaxing too fast, he lifted her up and gently made them change positions to where she was flat on her back with her legs up & open, ready for action. Giselle bit down on her bottom lip as she fell into a trace staring at Carter's girthy manhood, and simply thinking about how easily his curve adjusted to her ridges caused her pussy to re-glisten from impending excitement. Once Carter planted his fist into the memory foam mattress, Giselle gripped his arms and moaned softly as he slid in with ease.

"There's no way you always feel this good, G.." Carter groaned in her ear as he closed the gap between them, making sure they were close enough for him to dig deeper and reach her lucky spot.

"Only for you baby, .. only for you!" She repeated a bit louder since Carter was just where she wanted him. Her hips rocked with him as he thrusted forward, and as the sweat started to form at the brim of their foreheads, Carter quickly picked her up and returned them back to riding; this time around being sure that he was in control.

Giselle squealed as the pressure increased in the pit of her stomach since she could now feel every inch of him at one time. She begged for him to let her go even though she continued to hold on for dear life, but of course Carter chose to not listen; he was starting to become in tuned with how her body reacted towards sex, so stopping abruptly would do nothing but make her angry. As the bomb within them started to count down, they continued to hold each other close until the look of shock settled in their brown eyes — Carter couldn't hold back, planting his stream of seed within her.

"Shit," He cursed in a whisper. "I — I didn't mean —"

"It's fine," Giselle started. "Just don't make it a habit."

Once they locked eyes, she gave him a few kisses before moving away and heading straight to the bathroom.

"I actually never asked if you were on birth control or not?" Carter wondered.