Part 3.

The darkness and cold air made the bedroom more dreadful that she could imagine. Pulling up the comforter closer to her neck, she shivered underneath and took a quick glance at the clock on her nightstand.

He's coming soon.

She said to herself before allowing those reoccurring tears to cloud her vision. Please not tonight, she begged aloud, but knew her wish would fall upon deaf ears.

The doorknob jiggled — she sucked in a breath. Maybe if she played dead he wouldn't touch her, .. but she did that the last time and he didn't care at all. The sound of his heavy breathing moved closer, and soon enough she felt the bed sink as he rested on the edge.

In the dark, she could still see his evil eyes. Please, she said silently.. Please don't hurt me. His hand crept up her leg and she knew better than to scream, or else he'd make things worse.

Only 'till I'm finish, he repeated each night — her tears now uncontrollable. His dirty hands continued to slide upward, and for some reason they felt like a burning blaze. In a instance, he pressed his hand against her mouth and created such a strong suction that she couldn't breathe. Her hands gripped his wrist and she tried her hardest to kick and scream until he backed off; nothing seemed to help.

As the suction got tighter, she kicked her legs even harder in the midst of going unconscious. Why was this happening? Why couldn't she escape?

Why?

"Get off of me! Get off!" Beyoncé screamed mid gasp as her body levitated off her pillow. Her screams awoke Rihanna, who knew exactly what to do whenever this happen. Throwing her arms out, she pulled Beyoncé close and allowed her to break down in her grasp.

She was a sweaty mess, but that didn't bother her best friend one bit; all she cared about was welcoming Beyoncé back into reality — as if it was any better.

"Shh, you're okay .. you're safe, I promise. Do you believe me?" Rihanna mumbled, but heard nothing back as Beyoncé continued to gasp for air.

When she didn't get a response, she held her tighter and began to stroke her hair gently until Beyoncé's respiration's began to slow down.

"Why did this happen to me?" She said softly before breaking down once again. She cried aloud instead of to herself, and was lucky that this felt better than holding it all in.

"You did nothing wrong, BB .. you didn't deserve this, I swear."

As her cry settled, she turned over in bed and nuzzled head into the nook of Rihanna's neck — just as she would Dré when the trauma was over; oh how she wished he was here right now.

To not break their bond, Rihanna reached behind her to grab her cell phone and quickly dialed Dré's number, even though it was nearly three in the morning.

"Yo?" Dré answered right away; the sound of music in the background let her know that he was partaking in a nightly outing.

"Hey, we need you to come over .. do you mind?" Rihanna asked.

"Is Beyoncé okay?!" Dré replied with a slight raise and hint of worry in his voice.

"No, she isn't—"