Part 1: The Beginning

As the water evaporated off the vanity glass, Beyoncé continued to wipe the mirror clean until she saw her own reflection

As the water evaporated off the vanity glass, Beyoncé continued to wipe the mirror clean until she saw her own reflection. Immediately focusing on her subtle imperfections, she ran her fingertips alongside her neck and pointed out each and every hickey this man had given her the night before.

Moving the towel away from her breast, she dried off the rest of her body and allowed the absorbent fabric to remain on the bathroom floor while she walked away.

" 'Bout time I found your ass alive!" Her best friend of four years scolded in her native accent. "P blew my phone up when he couldn't find you in the club. I told him you've must of been messing with someone, .. and I see I was right; neck looking like a damn vampire attacked you."

"Rih shut up, please. It's —"

"12 in the damn afternoon, Beyoncé! Bitch we had plans today, remember?"

Beyoncé, still obviously naked, gave her best friend an annoyed expression, but she wasn't surprised when Rihanna handed it right back.

"You think I'm getting dressed for what? If I had it may way, my ass would be walking around here free as a bird!"

"Mhm, you don't have to remind me." She replied with her arms across her chest.

Since the two were practically sisters, seeing one another in their birthday suits was nothing out of the ordinary. Sometimes, they'd even sleep in the same bed, mainly because Beyoncé saw Rihanna as a source of comfort in her fucked up life.

"So, who is he?" Rihanna probed after climbing into bed.

Beyoncé shrugged her shoulders in the careless manner, then stepped into her most comfortable Victoria's Secret lace thong. "Some uptight lawyer."

"Oop! A lawyer!? Doesn't your ass need one of them soon?"

Beyoncé cut her eyes at her best friend and warned through her body language to leave that subject matter where it belonged — underground.

Rihanna kissed her teeth, "I'm just saying ..."

"Anyways, yes .. he's a lawyer." Beyoncé spoke again.

"Any idea where he works?"

"Why the fuck should I care? It's not like I'm ever going to see him again."

Rihanna broke out into laughter, "Please tell me you didn't give him my old cell phone number!?"

Beyoncé drew in her lip to stop herself from laughing as well, but it was evident that Rihanna knew the truth. Whenever Giselle had captured a new soul, she had a rule to fuck them once and never see them again — this was possible since she continuously gave them a number that no longer existed.

"C'mon, you should know my routine by now. Pry on the weakest link, seduce them, let them buy me a few drinks, then decide if they're worth my sexual entertainment."