Part 7.

Watching the bubbles begin to form at the bottom of the tub caused Beyoncé to sigh in delight

Watching the bubbles begin to form at the bottom of the tub caused Beyoncé to sigh in delight. Despite her depressive state, she managed to do a few good things for herself today after the meeting — shopping of course happen to be one of them. To fight the urge to damage her liver even more, she visited Rodeo Drive and racked up on a few pieces from her favorite stores, and even put in a bid for a new Birkin; however, it was the thought of seeing Shawn tonight that made her want to be on her best behavior.

It was hard trying to keep her secrets away from him, but she feared if he knew just how fucked up she was that he'd run away without a second thought. It was also new for her to feel some type of way about another man other than Michael — she understood that she needed to move on eventually, but fear was holding her back.

As the bubbles rose to the surface, she turned off the hot water and slowly untied the black satin robe that hugged her curvaceous figure. While looking in the mirror, she ran her hands down the sides of her body and soon cupped her tender breasts, which were starting to grow soft since her monthly cycle was quickly approaching.

Damn I look good ..

She thought to herself, but soon allowed the statement to leave her mind once she noticed the tiny scars on the bottom of her wrists and upper thighs that unfortunately came about in her childhood. It annoyed her that seeing these made her become emotional, but how could someone not when the vivid memories of abuse still rested inside of their subconscious? ... how she somehow managed to even be cordial with her mother after all that had happened astonished her.

After forcing herself to shut down the negative thoughts, Beyoncé stepped into the tub and immediately sat down — immersing herself into the steamy bath water. Popping the bottle of Moët's Rosé Imperial Champagne was a breeze and she grew excited as the liquid filled the chilled glass before foaming at the top. Taking down the first glass was easy, yet by drink number three she had managed to become quite tipsy. With her head resting against the bath pillow, she closed her eyes and began to daydream about how bad she wanted a special someone to relieve her stress. Going days without sex was uncommon, but with ego-broken Slim out the picture, her options were very scarce.

Realizing that personal pleasure was also just as good, Beyoncé crept her hand down over her soapy stomach before landing at her naked set of lips. Gently caressing her left breast and clit at the same time caused a spark to flow through her body, and she moaned right away after sliding just one finger inside. The water sloshed around her as she began to pick up the pace, this time with two wet fingers and even more sexual moaning. Feeling around of her special spot didn't take long, and she was ready to cum until the sound of her phone interrupted her.

"What the fuck!?" She cursed aloud after pulling her hand out of the water. The phone began to ring once again, so she lifted her body out of the tub some to grab it off of the plush towel beside her. "Hello?!" She answered with irritation.