fulton and dean imagine

thank you for the idea, @BADkarma44

me,fulton,dean,julie,averman,and adam were all getting lunch at a diner we found in LA.
"hey guys i'm lucy and i'll be your waiter,can i get any drinks started for you guys?" a blonde waiter with a big smile said."yeah,um i'll have a lemonade" i said smiling at lucy. she nodded and looked to adam, "shirley temple,please" kenny said, "a cherry coke please" julie said, "just a water" averman said, "um a sprite"

"hey doll,could i get a coke?" dean said trying to charm lucy. "a pepsi please" fulton said side eyeing dean.

when lucy walked away dean and fulton turned to eachother. "pepsi ew,cokes better" dean said looking at fulton. "coke! bleh pepsi is superior" fulton said turning away from dean.

they ignored each other for most of the lunch until kenny finally said, "ok guys talk,please. it's too quiet.just agree that coke and pepsi taste the same" fulton and dean both quickly turned to kenny.

dean said "coke and pepsi tasting the same,nope" fulton said, "yeah kenny man your crazy if you think that" "yeah,100% crazy" dean said nodding. "like pepsi and coke are so different it's crazy" fulton said turning to dean. "no cause i know, also don't get me started on 7-up and sprite" dean said rolling his eyes.

"7-up is better,sprite taste like-like horrible" adam said to the table. averman gasped and said, "cake eater you are so wrong sprite is so much better"