adam imagine

me and adam banks have been friends for a while. even when he was on the hawks he wouldn't bother me he would try to protect me from his teammates. but now me and banks were on the same team,the ducks.

it was raining hard outside,and i was home alone. don't get me wrong i love rain,like absolutely love it.but when your home alone,and it's 11 at night,AND it's storming,it gets a little scary.

i was watching friends on my tv. all the sudden i heard things hitting my window. i paused my tv and moved closer to my window. it was hard to hear with the rain but i could hear things hitting my window.

i opened it and stuck my head outside not far enough that rain could hit me just so i could see outside. i felt a small pebble hit my head i was on the second floor so i looked down and saw adam banks throwing pebbles at my window.

"oops sorry!" he yelled looking up at me. "banks what are you doing?" i yelled down at my odd friend. "are you just gonna leave me out here?" he yelled back. i rolled my eyes and ran downstairs so he would freeze to death.

i opened the door and he was already standing there. he was shivering and said, "hey l/n" "oh god banks,your soaking" i said as he walked inside getting my floors of my house all wet.

"it's not my fault you didn't answer the window soon enough." he said shrugging grabbing a glass of water. "why didn't you call,or knock on the door like a normal person?" "i don't know" he said taking a big gulp of water.

"ok you can wear some of my brothers clothes,stay right there" i said walking up the stairs. "yes ma'am" he said drinking more water.

a few minutes later i came down with a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. "here you go" i said giving him the clothes and pointing to the bathroom. "why thank you" he said picking up my hand and kissing it.i blushed and looked away as he went to change.

while he was changing i grabbed some chips and kool-aid,it was the fruit punch kind so it was really good.

adam finally came outta the bathroom wearing my brothers clothes. "cmon we can go watch a movie" i said walking up the stairs he was following.

i laud down in my bed and he laid down next to me. i grabbed my remote and asked, "ok banks what do you wanna watch?" "heathers!" he said pointing at the tv.

you guys finished the movie and adam said, "hey y/n can i stay here tonight,i don't wanna drive home and my parents are fighting." "of course" i said