9

Warnings:
-None

Dream's POV

I talked to Bad for a long time while we played bedwars until Sapnap felt the need to run into my room without knocking. I annoyedly pulled off my headphones and rolled my eyes. 'There's a door, use it.'

'You're so moody today, my goodness. It's your birthday and you're still grumpy as hell.'

'Shut up, idiot. What do you need?' I asked as I muted myself on Discord so Bad wouldn't hear everything Sapnap was about to say.

'I think someone bumped into your car,' Sapnap mumbled as he pointed outside of the window.

I jumped up and ran to the window, seeing that my car was really damaged. I didn't hesitate and went to my door, going outside as fast as I could. My heart stopped when I stood next to my car. It was obvious someone bumped into it and there were scratches all over the door, seemingly to be from a key or something like that.

I immediately knew this was the stalker who was constantly around me and saw Sapnap and George behind me as I groaned.

'What a great birthday present,' I scoffed, turning around since I didn't want them to see me cry, definitely not if they were the cause of this.

I couldn't stop thinking anymore. Who could have possibly done this? How did they not notice this? I abruptly turned back around and stormed to Sapnap and George who were laughing about something. It made me rage and I grabbed Sapnap's shoulders.

'I'm sorry, but how the hell did you not see this? There's literally no way. The view from the window in the living room is straight at the cars, the view from your room is too, dude. What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you laughing?'

Sapnap pulled away. 'Dude, listen up here, buddy. Why didn't you just see it yourself?'

'My curtains were closed and I had headphones on because I was talking to Bad,' I yelled. 'Don't you get that a car is expensive? I never spent money on myself, I wasn't planning on buying a new one either. I don't understand how you didn't see this. You even opened the curtains again.'

'Chill out, my goodness. What do you think? That I did this or whatever?'

I didn't answer as I heard George cough. I looked from Sapnap to George and furiously stormed off. I slammed the door as loudly as I could and went to my room, feeling the tears come again. I was so paranoid that I sat behind my PC, realising Bad was still here.

'What's up?' he mumbled as I unmuted and said hi. 'Are you okay?'

'The stalker bumped into my car and scratched the sides with, I don't know, a key or whatever. George and Sapnap have been downstairs the whole time with open curtains and apparently they saw absolutely nothing.'

Bad was quiet for a little as I scoffed.

'Anyway, I'm buying a camera system to hang outside of the house. They are going further and further and I need to see who the hell is doing this shit to me.'

'Language and I think that might be the best idea. Do you still want to play or rather another day?' Bad asked as I googled about cameras. I was so focused that I didn't hear his question and I bought a really expensive but a good camera. I decided to buy multiple and attached those to an iPad inside so I could always see the view outside.

I bought them and saw they should arrive tomorrow. I cleared my throat. 'Sorry, what did you say?'

'If you still want to play or rather another day, muffinhead.'

'We can play for a little. I haven't had dinner yet so I figured they will probably make it this time and otherwise I guess I'll skip.'

'You need to eat, Dream. Maybe you can prepare something.'

'I just wished this birthday would have been nice but here we are... two panic attacks, five cry sessions, a damaged car and a mad Sapnap further in the day.'

'I can send you money for the car?' Bad proposed.

'No, don't worry. It's really bad so I might even have to buy a new car,' I sighed. 'Wait, I'll take pictures.'

I went downstairs again, slipping through the door so Sapnap and George wouldn't see me. They didn't notice and I shortly listened to what they were talking about. When I noticed it was about Pokémon, I left and went outside.

I held my cameras up to take pictures and just as I took them all, I noticed flat tires too. I was a hundred percent sure those weren't there before and I ran back inside, this time having no mercy at all.

I pushed Sapnap against the wall and felt my shake because of anger. 'HOW DID YOU NOT NOTICE THEM COMING BACK TO FLATTEN MY TIRES?'

George turned to the window and looked outside with a confused face. Sapnap did the same and then looked back at me, pushing me off him.

'I'm sorry,' he mumbled. 'I'm just not looking outside twenty-four seven.'

'But this is twice in a row and this makes noise!' I yelled, feeling my eyes fill with tears again.

I quickly looked away and let go of Sapnap to leave as George came up to me. 'Are you crying? I'm sorry that we didn't see, but we didn't expect that person or whatever caused this to come back again. We were talking about the new Pokémon game and didn't focus on anything else.'

I looked away as a tear rolled down and closed my eyes, biting the inside of my cheek since this made me so upset and sad. I shook my head slowly. 'It's fine, I just liked my car.'

I walked up the stairs with tears rolling down my face and told Bad I was back, sending him the pictures as I told him the story. I couldn't let it go anymore and opened my curtains, kneeling down so people outside couldn't see me in front of the window.

With one eye, I looked through the window as I suddenly saw Sapnap and George's faces outside. They were looking at my car and Sapnap kicked against the tires to see if all of them were flat.

'Alright, let's go,' Sapnap said to George as they walked off. I had no idea where they were going, but I hated that I didn't trust them.

1092 words